Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Anfibio vs Kruzer

Posted by tabman 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anfibio vs Kruzer
December 06, 2018 07:58PM
Other than the rod design and search coil are there any performance differences?

tabman
Re: Anfibio vs Kruzer
December 07, 2018 01:07AM
tabman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Other than the rod design and search coil are ther
> e any performance differences?
>
> tabman

Good question Gerald one I would like to hear an answer to also.-----Amswer/reponses anyone???
December 07, 2018 01:37AM
Maybe Keith will chime in, he has actually used both in the field and not just in a test garden
December 07, 2018 04:52AM
Funny thing is why does Tom like the impact soooo much?

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
December 08, 2018 01:17AM
The biggets thing is the Kruzer is more like a Racer with more freqs and the Multi Anfibio more like a Impact..

that is the Multi Anfibio will have mixed modes like Impact .

The Anfibio 19 will be like a relic or Gold +

The 14 Anfibio more like a Fors CoRe

Yet a Racer is a take off of the CoRe so it mean's which one are you after..Anfibio 14 or multi..Or Multi Kruzer or A19 or A14?

Teh anfibio 14 has the options of tones like a Kruzer multi..the 14 Kruzer is more like a red racer..

Confused yet..

if I was multi Vs Multi Id go with the Anfibio Multi.it has all the options that it takes one of each of the others to meet from both lines even on same freqs cross platforms..

I wanted mixed mode bad on the A19 even tried to get them to drop the cache mode and replace it with Mixed mode as I feel it would do more deep hunting mixed..Yet the A19 is filtered to be like a relic and a Gold +...its sparky machine...Till you learn it in iron the 3 tone will be a godsend.

I love the Relic but when the Impact came out I liked the audio of the Impact on 20 Khz against it in iron yet felt the Anfibio liked round more than weird in heavy iron compared to the relic liking both but the relic audio was slightly scratchy and a chore to get the most out of it on extreme unmasking on certain sites at times after awhile audio fatigue could take over...well the A19 has the better audio of the Impact style.but is hot tempered like the Relic..and Likes weird and round with some more audio intelligence..

I highly suspect they keep getting better and better audio amp circuits...faster bit rates...approaching analog quality.That is you a audiophile type person..Soem may never notice or even care.

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
December 08, 2018 01:26AM
The Multi Kruzer and the Anfibio Multi have similar performance.
But, I think the Anfibio Multi leans more towards the Impact performance. The Anfibio seems to have much better, faster software than the Impact.
The AM over the MMK--gives you more hunting modes, some add'l advanced features that make it more customize-able to an individuals hunting needs.

Both excellent machines, all depends what you want in a detector.

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me