Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Metal Detecting with the Minelab GPX at a Dragoon Camp

Posted by Abenson 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Metal Detecting with the Minelab GPX at a Dragoon Camp
September 06, 2019 03:18PM
Some finds from a Dragoon Camp
YouTube
Re: Metal Detecting with the Minelab GPX at a Dragoon Camp
September 06, 2019 04:10PM
Very nice, GPX continues to get those signals other detectors will miss. Thought you had a Tarsacci in your stable, could be wrong just remember you having one.

I almost broke out the GPX this past weekend, but decided to wait just had knee surgery and figured better wait another week or so.

Congratulations and appreciate the video, well done!
Paul
September 06, 2019 05:26PM
Paul-Yes I did have a Tarsacci for a number of months but had some unexpected medical bills come up and sold it to someone on this forum. Loved the machine I may get another in the future but right now just sticking with the units I've got. Yea you better wait since you had knee surgery, hope you get better and out soon though. The GPX is a monster to swing after about 4 hours I'm done. Usually just pull it out to mop up sites after I've hit them with the Equinox or Dues.
September 06, 2019 05:39PM
Ha! You got me beat I can take 1-2 hours at most with the GPX.

Thanks for the quick reply, okay I see now you sold the Tarsacci I understand priorities come first.

I’m stil running my Tarsacci, hopefully soon get out more often with it now that my knee is healing. Lately, I’ve been getting more involved with high tech drones for research. It’s incredible how advanced they’ve become, I’m blown away technology is amazing.

Thanks for sharing the video, very encouraging appreciate the hard work and effort you put into your videos.

All the best,
Paul