Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New Fisher Rep on Fisher Forum at Findmall

Posted by Indiana Heath 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New Fisher Rep on Fisher Forum at Findmall
August 10, 2008 05:53PM
I saw Fisher now has a rep named Bobby that is on Fisher Forum on Findmall. Says they are open for comments or bashing, whatever you want to throw at them. By reading about this you get a warm and fuzzy feeling that this person might make a difference. Anyone else seen that? Wondered what reply would be to the honest facts on the CZ-3D and the CZ-21 problems? I am not technically versed enough on these to ask the right questions. Someone that is should take them up on their wanting to get feedback and see what response is...might get a good response, but if way of doing business does not change that warm and fuzzy feeling would quickly go away as fast as it came.
Brad
Re: New Fisher Rep on Fisher Forum at Findmall
August 10, 2008 07:33PM
I saw it and thought it was and attempt at "Damage Control". Did you see Bill Lad's Post? Ouch!
August 11, 2008 01:11AM
yes!.. i have seen those messages on that forum!.perhaps she can clarify the issues of the cz-3d and the cz-21!

(h.h!)
j.t.
August 12, 2008 01:50PM
First its Bobbie a female who is the customer services honcho for the new Fisher. Very helpful in the times I have dealth with her and should make a good addtion to the forum..
August 13, 2008 01:12AM
Sounds like a (potentially) very good PR move.