Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Anfibio similar to Impact ?

Posted by virginia digger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anfibio similar to Impact ?
December 28, 2018 05:04PM
I have viewed all the Anfibio videos and it is an outstanding machine. I was wondering if it is based on the Impact model? Seems to be similar in appearance and has three frequencies etc. Nokta is a truly innovative and fantastic company. Would be interested in a comparison video of both.

Thanks and Happy New Year to everyone !

Its a very wet day in Virginia !!!

Mark
Re: Anfibio similar to Impact ?
December 28, 2018 05:47PM
Yes it sure is, it was just getting dry enough to make it back to old house sites to. Now we start all over again
December 28, 2018 05:52PM
You can be sure that the underpinning DNA is the same, the Impact, Multi Kruzer and Anfibio Multi are all based on the same platform, with software tweaks, hardware improvements and mechanical packaging changes/improvements. Very capable detectors, fantastic relic machines in iron.
December 28, 2018 06:26PM
Anfibio Multi sounds better than Impact. More clear, more attention getting.
I have a short video to put up here coming shorlty. To show differences in audio.

Anfibio multi supplied with stock coil is deepr than Impact with its supplied stock coil. Anfibio Coil is bigger and could be a contributor. Due to cable length of andivio’s coil cable hard for me to fit on Impact and compare to see how much if any is coil size contributing.
Impact with stock coil will out separate Anfibio with stock coil though.

External speaker gives more volume, could be due to location too. So Anfibio imo better choice based on hearing really when with out headphones say on hot days or areas where a person might choose not to wear headphones.
There are more subtle differences that would be hard to actually capture using go pro camera. I wish I could, no cigar though.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2018 06:34PM by tnsharpshooter.
December 28, 2018 06:57PM
Here you go Mark.
[m.youtube.com]
December 28, 2018 07:04PM
tnsharpshooter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anfibio Multi sounds better than Impact. More clear, more attention getting.

I found that to be the case between the Impact and Multi Kruzer as well. Audio was refined, and in 4-TONE it would out hunt my Impact in sea of nails.

> Anfibio multi supplied with stock coil is deepr than Impact with its supplied stock coil. Anfibio Coil is bigger and could be a contributor.

Larger round 11" DD vs a 7x11" DD, the first will get better depth, the second will separate better in iron with less depth, it's just the physics of the coils. That said I've found the Multi Kruzer with the stock 7x11" DD coil isn't lacking on depth, was able to dig some deep measured 10"+ silver coins
December 28, 2018 07:17PM
I am going to show one more short video.
Folks who already have Anfibio may find this one helpful.
Give me a few.
December 28, 2018 08:51PM
Thanks tnsharpshooter for the video comparison. I see and hear what you are talking about.

Thanks again,
Mark
December 28, 2018 08:54PM
One more video.
VDI unnormalized both Detectors. Same sized coils on both.

[m.youtube.com]

You are welcome Mark.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2018 08:56PM by tnsharpshooter.
December 29, 2018 03:38AM
Great Info!
December 29, 2018 03:52AM
Now,
I used gain levels of 89 and 95 in the second video.
Users of Anfibio multi.
Do your own tests. Similar to mine.
Note what happens when you adjust gain when sweeping going to the following levels. Gain levels-89,90,91. When you do this you should see where gain level change, changes outcome of tone/audible detection achieved when sweeping.

Higher gain >90 using 3 tone can get you extra depth, but can also cause a user to miss shallower find too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2018 03:53AM by tnsharpshooter.
December 29, 2018 04:45PM
Try all metal and set your disc to about 20 it is a tone break and you won't lose any depth. The tone is sharp and gets my attention even in an area filled with nails. I think the impact has more to it and Nasa Tom loves it as do I. It is the new machine coming out this year that will make a difference with it's multi freq working at the same time. Like the Nox 800 but I am sure it will be far better and more advanced.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
January 01, 2019 06:43AM
confused smiley Thanks, bLowboy.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
January 01, 2019 09:04PM
Great Thread. Nice videos. Thanks