Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

F75 vs. Anfibio Multi

Posted by Odie 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
F75 vs. Anfibio Multi
May 11, 2020 09:55PM
Anyone else here used both?
I recently picked up a F75 and am quite impressed with it.
I’d like to hear how others who have used both would compare the two.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2020 09:57PM by Odie.
Re: F75 vs. Anfibio Multi
May 12, 2020 01:36AM
I've had both. I much preferred the Anfibio. I had the F75 just prior to getting the Impact. That caused me to sell the F75. Then I got the Multi Kruzer and sold my Impact because the MMK had all the features I needed with less weight, plus I had lots of lower rods that would fit the MMK but not the Impact. So all my extra MMK coil had lower rods for them. When the Anfibio came out, of course I had to try it. I really liked it a lot. I especially liked the 11" standard coil on it more that the 7X11" coil on the MMK which I still had. I prefer an "S" rod design over the straight rod of the Anfibio and I never use the standard 11" coil so I sold the Anfibio and kept the MMK. With the Anfibio being the newer model, I knew it would bring more $ than the MMK so off it went. I still have my MMK with a selection of coils but after picking up an XP ORX as a backup to my Equinox 800, I'm still debating over which to keep for ghost town hunting in iron infested sites. MMK or ORX only time will tell.
Re: F75 vs. Anfibio Multi
May 12, 2020 05:56AM
I have had both, There are pro's and con's for both of them. Anfibio is water proof and F75 is not, Both have a variety of ways to use them and both are deep seeking, Anfibio in my opinion will unmask a little better plus you have the option of running it in one of 3 different frequencies. I have an F75 LTD with DST and believe it or not it will run much quieter at high gains than the Anfibio, I also think the VDI is more stable on the F75. They both are well balanced. Another plus for the Anfibio is it has a rechargeable battery system built in,(no batteries necessary). But the F75 is a battery miser and runs a long time on 4 AA's. Both have many coils to choose from. I personally found that the Anfibio was a bit over powered for my liking if that's possible, I liked using the MMK much better. The Anfibio does have a very nice sturdy rod design. I believe you can't go wrong with either one of them, It comes down to personal choice. P.S. I like the looks of an all black F75 LTD, I don't know why I just do. smiling smiley