Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

For Sale - Minelab e-Trac

Posted by tabman 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
For Sale - Minelab e-Trac
March 17, 2019 03:37PM
I have a super nice e-trac for sale on EBAY. $735 shipped without e-bay and PayPal fees. It works great, I love the audio tones and vast coil selection, but I have a CTX 3030 and I sure don't need both. Both detectors kick butt when it comes to finding silver coins.

tabman
Re: For Sale - Minelab e-Trac
March 17, 2019 04:57PM
Dang, that's a steal!
March 17, 2019 05:47PM
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dang, that's a steal!

I already have one pending offer on e-Bay for $775 + $45 shipping = $820. E-Bay and PayPal fees sure run up the price. 90% of the stuff that I list on the forums at lower prices ends up selling on e-Bay at much higher prices. The net is the same to me.

tabman
March 17, 2019 06:15PM
Yeah ebay juice is crazy. I sell old toys and that is My last resort. I will try forums or FB first.
March 17, 2019 07:28PM
They Just raised the metal detector fees.... come out around 15% with free shipping ...keep in mind ....ebay still charges you the final fee on what ever you charge for shipping..... might as well just make it free shipping.....good luck on selling it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2019 07:31PM by Rob in (ca).
March 18, 2019 12:12AM
nobody gives ya a break! e-bay knows they got a good thing going! now,they are trying to take advantage of that! i am surprised they let the fees go for such along time! f**k everybody!..yay for me! thank god not everyone is like that!
i'm just sayin'

(h.h.!)
j.t.
March 18, 2019 01:57PM
tabman.. if you still have it i'll take it..
March 18, 2019 06:27PM
hello......... tabman.... is there anybody out there? i want to purchase that e trac from you...