Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Got the Anfibio Out in the Iron Today...

Posted by cjc 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
cjc
Got the Anfibio Out in the Iron Today...
April 05, 2019 11:12PM
Finally a thaw here had a chance to run this detector in the iron at some old sites. Very impressed with the new coil --makes the machine considerably deeper than even the Impact and Kruzer. Superb audio as well--I can really hear everything in the ground--set at disc zero the heavy iron areas become obvious telling me where to buzz around for masked targets. Or I can just jump it up to 4 or 5 to knock the spikes out. With this detector I can hear anything non-ferrous mixed in really well. The 3 Tone mode is also great--it's speeds up the response to bring up even more signals from these worst sections. Never really felt the need for a pinpointer but with the way this machine gets down into the spikes I will need one now. Really liked the overall performance of this detector and will be out there again heading for the worst sections soon as it warms up a bit. I've a lot to learn with this machine but can see by its basic operating characteristics and tons of power that with some practice tuning and using the disc features that it will be unstoppable at the old sites. cjc