Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

AT Pro Headphone cup needed...

Posted by connortn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
AT Pro Headphone cup needed...
April 24, 2019 05:45PM
Been a while since posting here and thought I'd see if anyone could help me find one (or both) of the foam cups that go on the earlier version of the AT Pro headphones. Must have lost mine in the dark at the beach. Garrett doesn't carry this style of headphones anymore and so does not have replacement parts. I was cleaning my AT Pro up with two coils and original box and accessories to sell but didn't want to sell with just one ear cup.

If you have a damaged set of these headphones and would like to sell them or just sell the cups, I would be interested.

Thanks...

Connortn
Re: AT Pro Headphone cup needed...
April 24, 2019 05:51PM
I believe I have set of phones I can send you

The cord is stretched so wont curl anymore but speakers and muffs seem fine.they are the 1/4 inch plug instead of AT Pro waterproof plug but same headphones.

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
Re: AT Pro Headphone cup needed...
April 24, 2019 06:24PM
Hey Keith...
Good to hear from you. What you have sounds great. You probably don't have my address anymore as it's been a good while since you sent me anything. I'll PM you with my address and price.

Tks again...

Connortn