Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New to me Minelab Musketeer Advantage .

Posted by 88junior 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New to me Minelab Musketeer Advantage .
May 05, 2019 10:29PM
I'm going to be getting one from Keith and I'm looking forward to trying it out. It's one of the detectors I've always wanted to try but never got a chance to till now. You guys got any tips or tricks please feel free to share.
Re: New to me Minelab Musketeer Advantage .
May 05, 2019 11:08PM
You will love it, it is a great machine. Deep even with discrimination set high. When you hit a coin it gives you that round feeling, hard to explain. Not a heavy detector balanced about perfect.
May 06, 2019 12:43AM
Yeah the one I'm getting is set up on a straight Minelab shaft with control box under the arm rest. I think it will be comfortable to swing.
May 06, 2019 02:14AM
Bottom of my webpage [www.treasurelinx.com]
Download Musketeer Operating Tips, you'll be all set.

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
May 06, 2019 10:15AM
wonderful sound_makes the coins sing_

still my favourite detector_

let us know how you go winking smiley

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
May 06, 2019 04:04PM
Great machines, still have a couple.
The one thing I would say is, pick a headphone with a VOL control because it is very LOUD
May 06, 2019 08:23PM
Des D Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great machines, still have a couple.
> The one thing I would say is, pick a headphone wit
> h a VOL control because it is very
> LOUD

LoL

LOUD is an understatement!

Gotta have vol. control or you'll take the worst ear bashing of your life confused smiley

Great machine/s though - I almost jumped on that one before you did!
May 06, 2019 08:33PM
MRH I'm glad you didn't get it. LOL I have a set of Sunray Pro Golds I plan on using with it hopefully they will work great with the Musky.
May 06, 2019 08:42PM
The musketeer was said to be sort of the "poor man's Explorer". Capable of everything the yesteryear explorers could do (ie.: the fabled depth), yet with less bells & whistles, and a lower-cost package. I knew some guys who loved there. But it didn't sell that many, if I recall. So I never saw a lot of them in the field. I tried one out for a short-while, and didn't seem that it got any less depth than my Explorer. So ... why move sideways ? But yes: Other people swore up and down by theirs.
May 06, 2019 08:56PM
Sven thanks for the link a lot of good info there!!