Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Minelab Sovereign GT with accessories for sale...

Posted by connortn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Minelab Sovereign GT with accessories for sale...
May 08, 2019 04:48PM
Editing of original message...

I have decided to sell these items separately instead of a package deal. If you have any interest in any of these you can post here.

1. Sovereign GT detector w/coil and AA battery pack with original shaft grip and manual comes with original box as pictured. Sold w/o hip/shoulder bag: $450 + shipping.

2.Original Minelab 180 meter with extra grip to attach to your Sovereign GT shaft. These are getting harder and harder to find. Great condition: $ 125+ shipping.

3. Sunray S-5 Intruder coil for Sovereign GT in great condition, used very little: $110 + shipping.

4. Custom made hip/shoulder bag (condor) with sewn in leather bottom. Worked great for me and got the detector off the shaft for better balance: $25 + shipping.

5. Koss QZ99 headphones in very good condition: $50 + shipping.

6. Book: Finding Gold, Silver and Coins with the Minelab Sovereign and Excalibur: $8.50 w/free shipping.

7. Book: Advanced Field Methods for the Minelab Excalibur: Theory & Practice (Useful for the GT also) $8.50 w/free shipping.

8. Book: Shoreline Treasure Hunting with the Minelab Excalibur: Methods and Applications (Also great for the GT) $8.50 w/free shipping.

9. Book: Advanced Methods for Finding Gold in the Water $8.50 w/free shipping.

All books by Clive James Clynick

I will need your address to get exact shipping costs. (Lower US only please). If you have any questions about any of these items let me know.

Thanks...

connortn
Photos included...

Very nice machine and ready to use.

Thanks for looking...

Connortn

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2019 01:20AM by connortn.
Re: Minelab Sovereign GT with accessories for sale...
May 12, 2019 01:14PM
I forgot to add that this unit comes also with the original Sovereign GT User Manual and 4 books by Clive Clynick using the GT. They are...

1. Finding Gold, Silver and Coins with the Minelab Sovereign and Excalibur

2. Advanced Field Methods for the Minelab Excalibur: Theory & Practice (Useful for the GT also)

3. Shoreline Treasure Hunting with the Minelab Excalibur: Methods and Applications (Also great for the GT)

4. Advanced Methods for Finding Gold in the Water

The last 3 books, though written for the Excalibur, are also very useful for the Sovereign GT. A lot of information in these books.

Thanks again for looking...

Connortn
May 21, 2019 01:22AM
Bump for editing and selling items individually.

Tks...

connor
August 22, 2019 07:36PM
Has the Minelab been sold?