Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

How to edit Topic of posts...

Posted by connortn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
How to edit Topic of posts...
May 30, 2019 04:13PM
I have sold my AT Pro but cannot find a way to edit the Topic heading to add "SOLD" to it. Tried but no luck. Any suggestions?
Re: How to edit Topic of posts- can't be done I guess...
May 30, 2019 04:59PM
confused smiley

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
Re: How to edit Topic of posts....
May 31, 2019 02:30PM
It has always worked for me.

I just tested it on one of my topic post headings and it worked just fine.

Keep trying.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2019 02:44PM by Badger in NH.
Re: How to edit Topic of posts...This is me replying to how to edit post
May 31, 2019 09:00PM
just click edit post and type in the topic bar what you want to add then hit post.

Been working for me for years.

Just did it on this post. see it in the topic Line?

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2019 09:02PM by Keith Southern.
Re: How to edit Topic of posts...
June 01, 2019 08:50PM
I was sure I tried that also. Must be some fuzzy logic involved :-)

I'm going to try it again now. If it works, we should see SOLD at the end of the topic.

Tks guys.
Re: How to edit Topic of posts...
June 01, 2019 09:01PM
WELL!!!! I'll be. It worked that time. I think what I may have done was confuse the "Edit Reply" as one phrase and hovered my mouse pointer over "Reply".

"Edit Reply Quote Report" sounds a lot like "Small fox hales fircus court" which my uncle replied when grandpa asked him what the newspaper headlines said back in the thirties. He had a speech impediment back then. What the paper said was "Small pox halts circuit court". :-)

Problem solved. I thought it would move it to the top but I guess I would have to do a "bump" after editing.