Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

FMDAC Convention

Posted by Suncoast Wally 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
FMDAC Convention
June 08, 2011 02:06AM
Hey Tom,

The convention is going to be at the Springmaid Resort Sept, 29th, 30th and Oct. 1st in Myrtle Beach. Any chance you might make it up there? I do the Quest newsletter for them now so I'll be there and I'm sure a lot of your friends could make it for meet and greet and absorb knowledge.

Wally
Re: FMDAC Convention
June 08, 2011 09:44AM
There's a (fairly) good possibility. Judgement call.....as time draws near.

...........Is Dwayne Biller still FMDAC Pres????
June 09, 2011 01:33AM
Yes he is still the Prez. I was just talking to him about another matter and brought your name up and he'd love to have you there and plans on calling you!!

Wally
June 09, 2011 03:59AM
Okay. Good to know. And I have not talked to him in a couple of years. Did we not just have (just a few years ago) ... the FMDAC convention in Myrtle Beach, S.C. ??? Carl & Jill McFeeders still players?
June 09, 2011 05:15PM
Tom,

That was done shortly after I gave up my SE chapter presidency but I don't believe it was a convention. It was another event in which we did have a big presence. Jill is still Treasurer and Carl does whatever Carl needs to do, although I have caught him in nap mode on more than one occasion. I know that they would be glad to have you as Key Note speaker or Seminar or anything Dankowski! Any gathering of detectorists can only be much better if you're in the middle of it.