Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Trade My Waterproof Multi-Kruzer w/stock and concentric coils for your? W/2 coils?

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
As the title states. Looking To trade my waterproof multi Kruzer with Stock coil And the small Concentric coil for what have you of equal value with 2 coils? Just looking for a change/something different to play with! Is In excellent condition with some warranty left. I think approx. 1 yr left on warranty but I’ll have to double check that. Will post pics later. Works as it should/no issues except a mark on the screen but nothing serious and doesn’t affect function in any way.

Would consider an AT Pro,,, MXT Pro,,, Minelab safari,,, Minelab 705,,, Newer Fisher F19,,, T2 Classic,,, etc etc?? Might be interested in something a little higher dollar where I would throw in a $100 or $200 just lemme know what you got/wanna trade.

Thanks
MRH

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2019 02:24AM by MichiganRelicHunter.
I got a real nice Safari with the Pro coil and the Detech 4 1/2 x 7 DD, both coils have lower rods, it has a rain and dust cover as well. also has a Herke cuff. I got the original box too. No scratches on the screen and it works great. You can send me an Email if you are interested coinspader@gmail.com
coinspader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I got a real nice Safari with the Pro coil and the
> Detech 4 1/2 x 7 DD, both coils have lower rods, i
> t has a rain and dust cover as well. also has a He
> rke cuff. I got the original box too. No scratches
> on the screen and it works great. You can send me
> an Email if you are interested coinspader@gmail.
> com

Email sent spader
Re: Trade My Waterproof Multi-Kruzer = TRADED!!
August 28, 2019 06:24PM
Traded To Spader for his ML Safari described above!

Thanks Spader and enjoy
Re: Trade My Waterproof Multi-Kruzer = TRADED!!
August 28, 2019 07:59PM
Will docool smiley