Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Gold rings #102,#103,#104 "Two Class & WWI Army 35th Div Field Artillery Co. Rings"

Posted by OBN 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
OBN
Gold rings #102,#103,#104 "Two Class & WWI Army 35th Div Field Artillery Co. Rings"
September 26, 2019 09:59PM
fallout 3 scoped 44

The "Old" Excalibur is still doing the work....... Out neck deep for the two lowtides.......................... a late evening then the early morning. (About 7 hours) Two of the targets were just small variation in the threshold {In Pinpoint) and that being in one direction only, the advantage of the head phones I use and the lack of winds. The best of the hunt .

The rest of the booty

Be interesting to see how the Fisher "AQ" does at the two sites I've been working since July, both together have given up close to 70 gold rings this year.

Video of the three gold rings being found, short version. Sorry for the back ground blocking, to maintain the secrecy of the location.
[www.youtube.com]

Thanks for watching....

Blood Member of RingKeepers
2020......Gold Rings....73....Misc Gold 1 .......Silvers ...110
Re: Gold rings #102,#103,#104 "Two Class & WWI Army 35th Div Field Artillery Co. Rings"
September 26, 2019 11:10PM
I highly recommend all of you who haven’t go take a look at the gold Joes found over past as RING DADDY ...so impressive. I’m alway in ah Joe congrats ...nice find especially on that military ring
Re: Gold rings #102,#103,#104 "Two Class & WWI Army 35th Div Field Artillery Co. Rings"
September 26, 2019 11:20PM
Love that 35th Div Field Artillery ring, congrats on all the finds!
cdv
September 27, 2019 08:27AM
What I liked most on the video was even the "master" thinks his rings are nickels, coins and sinkers....and is just as surprised (and thankful) when he sees it is a gold ring! Great old finds Joe.....here's to Global Warming and hopes it allows you many more days this year in the water!

Cliff
Nice, especially the WW1 Ring.

Congratulations!
Paul
Congratulations on those rings and other finds. Looks like everybody and their brother must have lost something there over the years! thumbs down
OBN
September 28, 2019 10:24PM
Dew, CDV, Cal_Cobra, Apolonio, Okara Gold.........Thank you.

Okara Gold, Yes...Lots of History here in the Chesapeake Bay, with Many swim beach's over the years, most now closed. At one time I counted 80 points of interest worth hunting in the water. But mainly I stay focused on about 10...easier to stay on top of the Gold.

Blood Member of RingKeepers
2020......Gold Rings....73....Misc Gold 1 .......Silvers ...110