Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Vanquish waterproof?

Posted by ghound 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Vanquish waterproof?
November 08, 2019 08:30AM
I heard there was a bit of a delay, are they making it fully waterproof i wonder????
Re: Vanquish waterproof?
November 08, 2019 02:43PM
That would be interesting. I had noticed the Vanquish had gone very "quite" all of a sudden. They would have to redesign/rethink the battery cover. Something similar to the Garrett AT series. It already has the screw on connector. I will be very surprised if they do.
November 08, 2019 06:45PM
Anything they do to improve that build quality, without significant price increase, needs to be done.

Increasing the build quality will help with sales, provided it doesn't push the price close the Equinox 600.
November 08, 2019 08:25PM
Vanquish not waterproof.
November 09, 2019 12:19AM
To few features on any of the Vanquish models to pique my interest (no 50 tone option = no Vanquish for me). The rod setup looks interesting, it appears to have a better build quality than the Equinox, but I hope their ugly color scheme was only for marketing their prototypes.

The only thing that interests me on the Vanquish is the availability of different sized coils that would be good for some sites. It's a shame that ML has no interest in producing further coil selection for the Equinox, but hey at least their continuing to deliver software updates unlike they've done on previous models with update-able firmware.
November 09, 2019 04:00AM
The vanquish rod set-up is modeled after the Gold monster Lower shaft.