Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Watch #$%& often, it can pay off. smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by coinspader 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Watch #$%& often, it can pay off. smiling bouncing smiley
November 13, 2019 02:59AM
I always keep a close eye on that auction web site because every once in awhile somebody puts a detector up for sale not knowing what it is actually worth. A few days ago I got on there late in the evening to check things out and boom! just listed was a brand new Whites DFX, never saw the dirt, included a set of Whites headphones that were also never used, a nice padded Whites detector bag and all the original paper work including the bill of sale and catalogs and all the other stuff they put in the box when you bought a new detector and I got it all for 350.00. I believe the lady was selling it as part of the estate of her parents. I have gotten other great deals on there thru out the years. Just thought I would tell you what you probably already know.Some DFX haters might think I paid too much. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Re: Watch #$%& often, it can pay off. smiling bouncing smiley
November 13, 2019 03:13AM
Seem a little on the high side !!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2019 06:04PM by Junk and Disorderly.
November 13, 2019 03:13AM
I have had good luck on eBay, snagging the occasional “Buy it now” item for a good price. Problem is you can end up with three Treasure Baron Goldtrax detectors that way! Lol

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
November 13, 2019 03:05PM
Oh that's nothing. Theres a guy on there selling Equinox 800s for $49.95
drinking smiley.
November 13, 2019 03:50PM
DFX haters.....confused smiley SORRIEST detector I have ever laid my hands on.....350.00! I got some ocean front property in Arizona just for you....smiling bouncing smiley As long as your happy …..
November 13, 2019 05:04PM
If I was selling a DFX in this market I would take the $350.00 and run.
November 13, 2019 07:59PM
Congratulations coinspader,

That is a great deal on the DFX, especially for a like new model. I once had the DFX, Was a little too complicated for me coming off the XLT. But a couple of friends of mine had them, and they were very efficient with them.

Enjoy the unit, don’t forget to share future finds with the unit.

Thanks for sharing,
Paul