Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Cordless headphones

Posted by sheds 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Cordless headphones
December 26, 2019 08:50PM
For the last three years I've used cordless headphones with my CZ's...tried to use them with the F75 I just got...they don't work right...so I used corded...I look like a bug caught in a spider web...Anybody got any suggestions on a good pair of cordless...sure would hate to go back to corded Thanks Kevin
Re: Cordless headphones
December 28, 2019 02:32AM
I use the Garrett Z-Lynk Wireless System for my metal detectors that aren't wireless. It works great on my F75.

tabman
December 28, 2019 04:24AM
I use the Trond V5.0 bluetooth transmitter with my F75, DeepTech Gold and Tarsacci. Works with any Bluetooth headphones. I'm very happy with it. Can't beat the price.

[www.amazon.com]

I'm also using the Trond V4.2 Bluetooth headphones. They have really nice sound and are lightweight and comfortable.

[www.amazon.com]

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2019 12:12PM by Badger in NH.
December 29, 2019 11:50AM
Thanks for the info..tabman and Badger
December 31, 2019 02:52AM
I just got a set of the Trond transceiver and headphones that Badger mention above. I use them on my MDT 8000 and my E trac and they work great. I like the size of the transceiver. Its easy to find a place to put it on both models and its less expensive than the Garrett
December 31, 2019 07:34AM
ShovelNose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just got a set of the Trond transceiver and head
> phones that Badger mention above. I use them on my
> MDT 8000 and my E trac and they work great. I lik
> e the size of the transceiver. Its easy to find a
> place to put it on both models and its less expens
> ive than the Garrett

I use adhesive Velcro patches to attach mine to each detector. That makes it really easy when you switch machines.

I plan to use the Tronds on the Impulse AQ as well, when I get it.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2019 08:02AM by Badger in NH.