Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

How I am spending my New Year's Day.

Posted by SilverPeter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
How I am spending my New Year's Day.
January 01, 2020 06:26PM
Rain... Rain... Rain... Well what better way to start the New Year trapped inside for the afternoon.

Settling in with some of my favorite DVD's.

Re: How I am spending my New Year's Day.
January 01, 2020 07:11PM
Good Stuff! Rained last couple days here...today, sunny and windy.
January 01, 2020 08:58PM
Great way to fight cabin fever. Lots of great information packed into each DVD. Happy New Year.
January 01, 2020 10:35PM
Just what a pastor needs...
word getting out about watching some gold digger getting down and dirty and frolicking on the beach.

We live in the era of spin for sure!

They are some of my most watched discs just don't tell anyone, please.

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
January 01, 2020 11:21PM
I'm stuck at work, but at least I'm getting paid for it.

======================================================

You can see my videos here: [www.youtube.com]
My blog is here: [thesilverfiend.com]

======================================================
January 01, 2020 11:47PM
Worked on our new river camp.
January 02, 2020 12:08AM
Got a 3 hour hunt in this forenoon, watched Bama and Mi football game and snuck a nap in as well. Happy New Year to everyone. HH jim tn
January 02, 2020 12:53AM
Those are great videos. I would love to see Tom do even just a short YouTube style video on the Tarsacci on setting it up, how he hunts with it, etc.

Wife and I have spent the last few days with our niece and nephew. Mostly fishing with them but I did sneak in one day of metal detecting my favorite freshwater beach. I had hunted it in the water back in August and it was bleak then. I only had 4 signals total...junk earring, junk bracelet, a split shot sinker and a .22 casing. Basically all junk. I wanted to hit it with the Tarsacci but this time off has flew by. Now it's time to go back to the grind.