Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Simplex+ top 5 tips for beginners video

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Simplex+ top 5 tips for beginners video
January 21, 2020 02:37AM
Re: Simplex+ top 5 tips for beginners video
January 21, 2020 12:06PM
Ole' Bill Ladd likes it!
January 21, 2020 12:08PM
Ole’ Harold likes CZ 3D.
January 21, 2020 12:21PM
Yep, but Ole' Cal don't, Ha!
January 21, 2020 12:28PM
Ole’ Harold needs to get go pro and do some videos. Ha!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2020 12:29PM by tnsharpshooter.
January 21, 2020 12:35PM
I don't want to be a YouTube hero. Ha!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2020 12:58PM by Harold,ILL..
January 22, 2020 07:43AM
I don't post to YouTube like some do, as in like an entertainment tv channel with weekly (or daily) episodes. Some do a really good job and understand the algorithms of it to get those likes/subscribers and pull revenue from their videos and channels. Some do it for a shot at getting recognized by manufacturers as to pick up sponsors...aka for freebies and discounts.

I always posted my videos there as a direct link to what was being discussed on forums. If people find my videos by searching YouTube for something, then they seem out of place and don't make sense because the context is lost. That's because they were done as a direct response to forum topics. I have no desire to be a YouTube mega channel and don't want or need sponsorship. I just find it easier to use videos to show what I am trying to say, instead of typing up a giant post that people will get lost in reading. Easier to show and hear in a short video than to explain in several paragraphs of text. That's why I do videos anyway.
January 22, 2020 03:57PM
Daniel I would also like to see an air test video on your CZ-3D. I know in ground is where it counts but be fun to see how it compares to mine which is a 12.1" unit but inside it is a little short of that but still close to 12" on a silver dime. I posted it on here awhile back. I already know it is not hot in your ground.
January 22, 2020 04:02PM
There are multiple reasons why folks do you tube videos as it pertains to anything equipment wise.
Let’s face it.
Some folks don’t trust what some folks say when they render their experiences with detecting equipment.
Some don’t even trust videos either. Sure videos can be rigged too.

Wonder if.
You tube would have existed and go pro cameras, back when Explorer series detectors were released and actual owners were using in the real world and were doing live comparisons using other manufacturers detectors.
Could Minelab’s reputation have been spread even faster. Could Minelab even be in a better place today than they currently are?

Or looking at this from the another perspective. Could some of the manufacturers have suffered more early on?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2020 04:03PM by tnsharpshooter.
January 24, 2020 07:20AM
Harold - I will do one for you. How do you want it set up (any particular settings...sensitivity, discrimination, etc).
January 24, 2020 05:09PM
Daniel, Sens. 4.8 or abouts, 0 Disc. Volume 5 Ground 5.
January 25, 2020 04:00PM
Just did the video Harold. I have to load my editing software onto my new laptop and then will upload it for you.