Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nokta Makro family is growing (video)

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Nokta Makro family is growing (video)
February 06, 2020 10:47PM
Posted approx couple weeks ago to YouTube.
[youtu.be]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2020 10:48PM by tnsharpshooter.
Re: Nokta Makro family is growing (video)
February 07, 2020 12:35AM
Nokta has learned from Garrett when it comes to free advertising. I've unsubscribed from several big youtube channels lately that have started exclusively using/selling Nokta machines. Use whatever works for you, but when you sell out like that I don't trust your opinion anymore. You can't be unbiased if you are a paid shill.
February 07, 2020 03:11AM
Liked the video.
February 07, 2020 06:02AM
Nokta has NOT learned a thing from Garrett - there has been no need to - From where I sit Nokta-Makro have dominated all the big US companies when it comes to marketing

You call members here "sell outs" yet you dont seem to mind US companies running off to China to get the stuff you love so much, manufactured

As far as I am concerned you are no loss to anyone by unsubscribing from groups who use the more advanced equipment - Bad luck your team

"you cant be unbiased if you are a paid shill"

are you implying tnss is a paid shill?

or just upset the overpriced Garrett's can no longer compete with what is currently being released?

[www.earthscan.co.nz]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2020 06:03AM by rustic charm.
February 07, 2020 11:04AM
Nothing to do with tnsharpshooter. He uses/promotes several brands. He only creates informative videos because he is always trying to learn and find what works best. He helps me learn and to do the same. If he started making detector infomercials like Garrett and now Nokta by getting youtube users to only use promote their brand, I would unsubscribe. He seems like too much of a critical thinker to do something like that.
February 07, 2020 01:57PM
I post data supplied by manufacturers. When I post it’s to share. Someone hasto do it. I do comment sometimes as to how good or bad a video is marketing wise. Just my opinion.
Myself I think I would have been good at marketing. Too bad now I am too old.
Folks can go back here on this forum and history wise read what I have posted.
I think folks will find my post as far as reading the future have been very close to spot on.

I do do videos. Folks can watch or not. I certainly don’t do them for $$$. Good thing too. Lol
I am sure some just love my accent. I am sure some are prejudice based on my accent thinking this dude slow or something. That’s ok.
Anyone who meets me may go with a different opinion.

Cheers.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2020 02:10PM by tnsharpshooter.
February 07, 2020 03:32PM
Tnss seems to be plugged in to the detector world like I am. He can probably reciprocate what I'm talking about. Had one person claim the Simplex was finding civil war relics that years of other machines couldn't. Then makes a video surrounded by every new product Nokta makes on a table and saying they are now selling them. Pretty transparent to me. Have they never tried a PI machine? Not crapping on Nokta. I bought the multi kruzer, but between the Deus and the Equonox it didn't offer me anything new even though it is a good detector. I say use whatever works, but it makes me mad when people blow smoke and insult my intelligence.
February 07, 2020 04:27PM
I personally think the Nokta IMPACT Pro package is probably the best detector value on the market today. The performance/value for the money spent is unmatched considering you get these brand new or just a little over $500 right now. And I have no problem with anyone who focus' on a single brand.

HH
Mike

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2020 04:30PM by Mike Hillis.
February 07, 2020 07:12PM
67GTA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tnss seems to be plugged in to the detector world
> like I am. He can probably reciprocate what I'm ta
> lking about. Had one person claim the Simplex was
> finding civil war relics that years of other machi
> nes couldn't. Then makes a video surrounded by eve
> ry new product Nokta makes on a table and saying t
> hey are now selling them. Pretty transparent to me
> . Have they never tried a PI machine? Not crapping
> on Nokta. I bought the multi kruzer, but between t
> he Deus and the Equonox it didn't offer me anythin
> g new even though it is a good detector. I say use
> whatever works, but it makes me mad when people bl
> ow smoke and insult my intelligence.

I have to agree, the FB pages are full of folk touting their sponsored YouTube vids. Then there's some twit group called Nonads or something who think because they got a free hat that their automatically gods of detecting.
February 07, 2020 07:40PM
I don’t do Facebook. And won’t ever in the future.
February 07, 2020 09:11PM
Your not missing anything on social media. Imho Nokta needs to start playing Garrett's advertising game if they want to grow roots in the US. They just need to be careful about who they associate with.