Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Darwin Award - Covid Version - don’t do this

Posted by lytle78 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Darwin Award - Covid Version - don’t do this
March 29, 2020 05:48PM
The Fiddler!
March 29, 2020 05:53PM
ozzie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We certainly have seen what she has done in a minor position, bad resume. She was a rodent in our
> government, and not alone.

I'm not a big fan of HC, but as a Senator even Republicans were impressed with her knowledge & tenacity. She was described as a "workhorse" even by opponents. Her biggest problem (esp as SoS) was an inability to say, "I was wrong, that's on me." But Trump is significantly worse in this regard. I suspect HC would have been decent; if she continued the better of BC's policies we might have been seeing a balanced budget on the horizon, excluding COVID.
March 29, 2020 06:53PM
Seems like this "stimulous" package is a suckers bet. One of the provisions allows one to withdraw $100K from your IRA — and repay in 3 years with zero tax liability.

Borrow your own money, that's now probably worth half of what it was a few weeks ago, and pay it back at an increasingly inflated price, assuming the economy gradually returns to normal and the market goes back up.

I suppose one could try to beat the street eye rolling smiley
March 29, 2020 07:03PM
Slick Willie was brought to the balanced budget position by NEWT and the repub. congress.
March 29, 2020 07:10PM
President Trump was right when he called it the next Democrat HOAX. LINK

tabman
March 29, 2020 07:21PM
No doubt the Clinton's were hard workers (workhorses), in a mafia sort of way. They sure worked hard in Mena, Arkansas. Lots of dirty money. Research it if you please. The drug lords in Mexico and South America are powerful, but the USA prescription drug companies are too. See how close they work with (pay-out) the Government in the documentary American Addict (1st video). Opioid crisis is real. Thanks
March 29, 2020 08:00PM
Much different than the Russian mob money our current president is indebted to. So bad he can not even show a tax return to justify his crooked income. The Fiddler for half the country.
March 29, 2020 08:17PM
What's even worse is when the money is so crooked you don't file taxes....Mena Money
March 29, 2020 08:19PM
goodmore Wrote:
> Much different than the Russian mob money our curr
> ent president is indebted to. So bad he can not ev
> en show a tax return to justify his crooked income
> . The Fiddler for half the country.

Oh no, we're back to the Russia, Russia, Russia HOAX that was thoroughly. debunked. lol Oh, and by the way if Crooked Hillary didn't have nothing to hide she wouldn't have destroyed all those emails that Congress subpoenaed. She should be in prison, just for that. Do you want to talk about Sleepy Joe and his son's dealings with the Ukraine mob?

tabman

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2020 11:52AM by tabman.
March 29, 2020 08:43PM
goodmore Wrote:
> Much different than the Russian mob money our curr
> ent president is indebted to. So bad he can not ev
> en show a tax return to justify his crooked income
> . The Fiddler for half the country.

Doesn't the IRS have a copy of that tax return?
March 29, 2020 08:54PM
goodmore Wrote:
> You have no idea what Hillary would have done as P
> resident. To use the forum owners phrase....We don
> 't know what we don't know. So you can insuate and
> speculate, but that is again falling flatly into t
> he opinion column. Emails? WHO CARES? Impeached. D
> o you care? I don't. I know what our lying leader
> said in the beginning of this crisis. Shame on him
> .
goodmore [ PM ]
Re: SO IT Begins
March 25, 2020 08:32AM Registered: 9 years ago

Time has been on my side. Too much of it has reduced me to boredom. For the most part I refrain from commenting on political issues. One thing I learned is nobody will change their mind on politics because of forum posts and arguments. Absolutely nobody. At one time I would argue, now I mostly laugh. As for the stereo forums...I still surf there quite regularly. Good music soothes me. More than the BS of politics.

Thought you were going to refrain from political stuff.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2020 08:57PM by Elbert.
March 29, 2020 09:02PM
Keeping the record straight. To say the fiddler has been doing a good job during this crisis is a flat out lie. The record must be kept on what a disaster he has proven to be. Sorry if that upsets you. As far as the rest? Nothing I can say will change anyone's mind. In fact it is unimportant. As long as the fiddler is held accountable for his lies and narsocistic thoughts of the current crisis.
March 29, 2020 09:07PM
Our grandparents that fought in WW2 sacrificed, the entire nation came together, and sacrificed. They didn't hoard toilet paper, they didn't bitch about having to stay home, they probably didn't have the ridiculous arguments about Hillary, Obama, or [fill in the blank] they grasped the reality of the situation and came together to solve the problem. Now we have a situation that potentially could kill more people in the United States in less than a year then all U.S.soldiers that gave their lives in WW2 (In total, over 405,000 Americans gave their lives in the conflict.).

It sucks that the average person is too ignorant about this kind of thing to even know what they’re ignorant about, and in an age of anti-intellectualism/expertise and science deniers in government, we’ve let this thing get out of control.

Most health care workers are still healthy, because they've only been seeing patients infected with the virus for a week or two. Just wait until the HEALTH CARE WORKERS start getting sick. Then it won't matter how many tests you're running, you'll be doing your best at home because there will be no point in even going to the hospital.

That's why shelter-in-place is being ordered. Not for you, but for the health care system. President Trump says we'll be back to a roaring economy by Easter (two weeks from now), if we do that, we will veer from a short manageable recession to a full-on depression. Please use your brain, stop listening to people trying to convince you otherwise.

I'm not a democrat, but the more this issue is debated, the more people die, simple as that. There's plenty of time to be an armchair politician, and putting blame where blame deserves to be go when this is over, but how about focusing on solving the problem now, because the life being saved, just might be yours or your loved ones.
March 29, 2020 09:30PM
woulda, coulda, shoulda.....easy to play the blame game when we arent in charge. It's a reoccurring game during every crisis. No one here knows every detail of the story. Heck we still don't know who was involved with JFK back in 1963.
March 29, 2020 09:36PM
According to the Fiddler it was Ted Cruz's dad. But one thing is for sure the Fiddler is accountable. Enough said.
March 29, 2020 09:44PM
Obama is accountable for the Fiddler getting into the Presidents seat . . . . Thanks Obama, you at least did one thing right.
March 29, 2020 10:10PM
goodmore Wrote:
> According to the Fiddler it was Ted Cruz's dad. Bu
> t one thing is for sure the Fiddler is accountable
> . Enough said.

So does that mean your not going to say anything else.
March 29, 2020 10:18PM
ozzie Wrote:
> Obama is accountable for the Fiddler getting into
> the Presidents seat . . . . Thanks Obama, you
> at least did one thing right.

If that is your way of saying the political pendulum swings.....I totally agree. Of course it will swing back.
March 29, 2020 10:23PM
Elbert Wrote:
> goodmore Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > According to the Fiddler it was Ted Cruz's dad.
> Bu
> > t one thing is for sure the Fiddler is accountab
> le
> > . Enough said.
>
> So does that mean your not going to say anything e
> lse.

Until the Fiddler does something stupid or says something totally ignorant. Probably tomorrow.
March 29, 2020 11:23PM
goodmore Wrote:
> Keeping the record straight. To say the fiddler ha
> s been doing a good job during this crisis is a fl
> at out lie. The record must be kept on what a disa
> ster he has proven to be. Sorry if that upsets you
> . As far as the rest? Nothing I can say will chang
> e anyone's mind. In fact it is unimportant. As lon
> g as the fiddler is held accountable for his lies
> and narsocistic thoughts of the current crisis.

I have about as much faith in you keeping the record straight as I do CNN and MSNBC. Blaming the President for the current crisis is just another HOAX impeachment attempt because the libs know that they can't win with Sleepy Joe.

tabman
March 29, 2020 11:32PM
doc holiday Wrote:
> Slick Willie was brought to the balanced budget position by NEWT and the repub. congress.

Not quite. The budget was balanced through a combination of tax increases and spending cuts. While it is true that a lot of the budget cuts were due to Republican pressure on Clinton, Republicans were flatly opposed to the tax increases. OBRA-93 passed without a single Republican vote, so Clinton gets the nod for getting the job done. It would not have happened without the tax increases.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2020 11:53PM by Geotech.
March 29, 2020 11:46PM
goodmore Wrote:
> Keeping the record straight. To say the fiddler ha
> s been doing a good job during this crisis is a fl
> at out lie. The record must be kept on what a disa
> ster he has proven to be. Sorry if that upsets you
> . As far as the rest? Nothing I can say will chang
> e anyone's mind. In fact it is unimportant. As lon
> g as the fiddler is held accountable for his lies
> and narsocistic thoughts of the current crisis.

I still read your stuff, but only as a good laugh. No one outside the liberal sheep believe this stuff, you know. The world isn't simplistic as you would learn if you read even this thread.
You really should stick to detecting posts. Those are good.
March 30, 2020 02:24AM
In the immortal words of Bob Dylan...

“Time will tell, sho has fell, and who’s been left behind...”

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
March 30, 2020 02:51AM
Geotech Wrote:
> doc holiday Wrote:
> -----
> > Slick Willie was brought to the balanced budget
> position by NEWT and the repub. congress.
>
> Not quite. The budget was balanced through a combi
> nation of tax increases and spending cuts. While i
> t is true that a lot of the budget cuts were due t
> o Republican pressure on Clinton, Republicans were
> flatly opposed to the tax increases. OBRA-93 passe
> d without a single Republican vote, so Clinton get
> s the nod for getting the job done. It would not h
> ave happened without the tax increases.

Thanks Bill Clinton for raising taxes. For this we give you a pretty Intern......LOL
March 30, 2020 08:57AM
Champ Ferguson Wrote:
> goodmore Wrote:
> -----
> > Keeping the record straight. To say the fiddler
> ha
> > s been doing a good job during this crisis is a
> fl
> > at out lie. The record must be kept on what a di
> sa
> > ster he has proven to be. Sorry if that upsets y
> ou
> > . As far as the rest? Nothing I can say will cha
> ng
> > e anyone's mind. In fact it is unimportant. As l
> on
> > g as the fiddler is held accountable for his lie
> s
> > and narsocistic thoughts of the current crisis.
>
>
> I still read your stuff, but only as a good laugh.
> No one outside the liberal sheep believe this stuf
> f, you know. The world isn't simplistic as you wou
> ld learn if you read even this thread.
> You really should stick to detecting posts. Those
> are good.

Oh i know exactly who believes what. Republicans (can't use the term conservative anymore) believe exactly what The Fiddler tells them to believe. Truth is they always will. As i stated in quite a few posts now that the important thing is for the swing voters in a few select states to see reallity. Just the truth. Nothing more. If i made you laugh during this crisis then great. By the way i will state for the record because it is on the record I am a registered Republican. And i live in one of those vital swing states. Stay healthy. Keep laughing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2020 09:00AM by goodmore.
March 30, 2020 09:15AM
goodmore Wrote:
> ozzie Wrote:
> -----
> > Obama is accountable for the Fiddler getting int
> osieze up
> > the Presidents seat . . . . Thanks Obama, yo
> u
> > at least did one thing right.
>
>
> If that is your way of saying the political pendul
> um swings.....I totally agree. Of course it will s
> wing back.

Not my point . . but you are correct, goodmore. For the sake of the free people of the U.S. . . . the pendulum seizes up for a spell and the purge continues.
March 30, 2020 10:55AM
For those of you that are being so critical of our current Pres. under these trying times, have you given any thought to who would be President if he wasn't? Yeah, right! Someone who couldn't even keep a small embassy safe in a 3rd would country. Everyone stay safe. HH jim tn
March 30, 2020 11:15AM
jim tn Wrote:
> For those of you that are being so critical of our
> current Pres. under these trying times, have you g
> iven any thought to who would be President if he w
> asn't? Yeah, right! Someone who couldn't even keep
> a small embassy safe in a 3rd would country. Every
> one stay safe. HH jim tn

thumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs down True that Jim. Like I said, she has a bad resume. And she has the nerve to open her mouth about anything.
March 30, 2020 12:17PM
Nancy taught her parrots 2 new words, 'fiddling' and 'fiddler'.

Franklin Graham:

CNN reported that Nancy Pelosi accused President Donald J. Trump of “fiddling while people are dying.” What??? Yesterday President Trump had more than a full day, meeting at the White House with key supply chain distribution leaders on COVID-19. Is that fiddling? Then he moved to the Rose Garden where he and the coronavirus task force held a 1.5 hour briefing to keep America informed. Is that fiddling? No, President Trump has been working to do everything he can to help our nation. I wonder what Nancy Pelosi was doing? It could be said that she was the one who caused delays in people getting the help they need because she was “fiddling” with the economic stimulus package, trying to work in political agendas and funding for pet projects. Pray for President Trump, Vice President Mike Pence, and all of the governors and mayors who are leading their states and cities as they face many very long days and tough decisions. They need God’s help and wisdom. Also pray for the medical professionals in the front lines of this battle day in and day out.

tabman
March 30, 2020 12:17PM
Some folks evidently been drinking the Kool aid as far as criticizing Trump.

Let's see, we would have have been better off having a person (H) who actually took folks for granted on their voting in the Mid West?
And like Jim said she couldn't manage small embassy.
And she couldn't manage a legal server. Instead she had an illegal one. Why would a person in her position need a secret server anyway?? Think about it.

Nothing special about Hillary when you think about it. Being a First Lady doesn't necessarily mean you will be a good president if elected. Moving to one of the most liberal azzed states in the USA and running for the senate as a dem doesn't mean you'll be a good Pres if elected. Why did she have to move from her pre whitehouse home of record to get elected anyway to the senate?? H was poison is the reason why.

Just which Pres has had to deal with a disease like corona? None in modern history for sure.

The Kool aid drinkers seems are never satisfied no matter what Trump does.

Yet the alternative right now looks like Joe 30330. Joe scares me and I'll bet loads of other folks.
Looks like Pres election of 1984 all over again coming in Nov.
If the Bernie bros vote Trump, Joe 30330 just may lose California.
Pelosi is scary too.
Maybe the folks of California will wake up and send a real strong message in Nov.

Thank you Gov Newsome of Calofornia. For actually telling the truth about this disease and it causes our government to be on a war footing.

So for the Kool aid drinkers.
Trump will be Triumphant in November.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2020 12:20PM by tnsharpshooter.