Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Items F/S...detector, accessories, relics...

Posted by Daniel Tn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Items F/S...detector, accessories, relics...
July 23, 2020 03:36PM
I'm having a blow out sale. I've dove head long into fishing and selling all my detecting equipment. Over the years my interest in detecting has gotten less and less; more so out of lack of places to go. I love doing it when I'm at the beach but I only go 1 time a year and we're not going this year.

SO...without further ado, here is what is up for grabs:

Tarsacci MDT metal detector. It comes with everything a factory one does. I would rate it as being in B condition; works flawlessly but it's not a closet queen machine. I am asking $850 for it...or $900 with the Tony Eisenhower waterproof headphones.

DJI Mavic Air drone. Red. With the Fly More package. Never crashed. Just don't fly the thing and don't need it. I gave around $1,000 for it new it seems like. I'm asking $500 for it; they are selling for $700+ on eBay.

Minelab Pro Swing harness. They are $130 new. I'd take $70 for it. Works great on a GPX or CTX metal detector.

Also have a few Civil War belt buckles/plates for sale. Two US box plates and a US belt plate with puppy paw studs that was cut in half during the war. Asking $125 each for the complete plates and $70 for the half.

----------May be more things added----

If you are interested and want pics, please PM me and I will text you pics. No trades for anything; I'm serious just looking to get some higher end fishing items. In particular, a floating pontoon for fishing rivers.
Re: Items F/S...detector, accessories, relics...
July 23, 2020 04:20PM
Sent you a PM on Tarsacci. I'll take it.
July 23, 2020 05:23PM
We're all looking forward to seeing what your next detector will be.
July 23, 2020 05:32PM
Badger in NH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We're all looking forward to seeing what your next
> detector will be.

LOL!
July 24, 2020 12:11AM
Badger in NH Wrote:
> We're all looking forward to seeing what your next
> detector will be.

Don't hold your breath waiting or you're gonna pass out.

I've not picked a detector up to use in months. This right here has consumed me:

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]
July 24, 2020 12:23AM
Whatcha gonna do between hunting season and fishing season?
July 24, 2020 12:34AM
Looks fun!-----It's been so hot here for dirt fishing--or--water fishing though.
July 24, 2020 12:35AM
Bill long Wrote:
> Whatcha gonna do between hunting season and fishin
> g season?

I didn't know fishing had a season? I trout and bluegill fish during the spring/summer, then start catfishing in the fall and early winter. When full winter sets in, that's my time for the best crappie, sauger, and walleye. It's a multi species thing for me. One thing TN has no shortage of is public access areas to go fish.
July 24, 2020 10:01AM
The same fish I like to target.smileys with beer

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
July 24, 2020 10:34AM
Daniel, I thought you southern boys liked using baitcasting reels and only fished for catties and large mouth bass. I lived in the south for nearly a decade and never saw them boys fish for trout. Learn something new every day.

I just picked up a light Penn reel to go on a St Croix rod, love that rod. I mainly fish the lilies and need a medium rod to yank the bass out when they first hit.

Beautiful streams you're fishing in.
July 24, 2020 01:23PM
Let me guess Daniel you didnt find the Tarsacci MDT to be the cats meow in your iron loaded sites.....I know early on you were not impressed with it results....What d you think about it now??
July 24, 2020 02:20PM
I'll put it this way. I whittled my machines down from the Equinox, GPX, CTX 3030, etc down to just one and the Tarsacci was what stayed.

I don't hunt iron laden sites though. In the last couple years I transitioned to more of a jewelry/water hunter instead of relics. As of this year I only had 2 relic sites left that wasn't developed. Now, it would be down to one, because the bullet place where I did most of my tests at, is now the beginning of a subdivision.

You have to understand, that once this one is gone, I will NOT have a single metal detector left in the house. I'm not replacing it for another machine either. I'll not be detecting at all.

In fact, I hope to be getting an inflatable pontoon for river fishing. All my YouTube stuff will be fishing from now on, once all this detecting stuff is gone.
July 24, 2020 03:16PM
thanks!
July 24, 2020 05:17PM
calabash digger Wrote:
> Let me guess Daniel you didnt find the Tarsacci MD
> T to be the cats meow in your iron loaded sites...
> ..I know early on you were not impressed with it r
> esults....What d you think about it now??

You didn't get the answer you wanted. LOL
July 25, 2020 09:22AM
Im amazed he didnt jump on buying the machine at that price.......nearly half price sale.
July 25, 2020 07:53PM
Tarsacci is sold, and belt plates are sold.

Still have the drone f/s, harness, and Minelab waterproof headphones for the Equinox.
July 25, 2020 08:27PM
Ole' Cal missed the boat on that one.