Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

*** SOLD *** Minelab Etrac

Posted by TexHunter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
*** SOLD *** Minelab Etrac
November 16, 2020 05:20PM
Very Clean Minelab Etrac is Sold...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2020 08:24PM by TexHunter.
Re: Minelab Etrac
November 17, 2020 10:12AM
Doesn't look like you ever used it, not even once. They're still up there with the good hunting units. .. . don't think you'll have a hard time selling it.
November 17, 2020 05:52PM
ozzie, he seems to be some kind of dealer .
November 17, 2020 06:20PM
I thought Tom didn't allow dealers to post F/S ads on this forum.---I like what Daniel TN suggested (and did): when a forum member sells a detector--they pay Tom 10% of the sales price.----Seems like a courteous/reasonable thing to do--especially when (any member) is using this forum as an avenue for excessive F/S ads.---I know Tom intended this FREE forum to be an instrument for furthering knowledge/information of the members here regarding metal detecting---not FREE sales.--- possum mo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ozzie, he seems to be some kind of dealer .
November 17, 2020 06:34PM
Here is link to his history,
Looks like a dealer to me.

[www.dankowskidetectors.com]
November 17, 2020 07:02PM
tnsharpshooter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here is link to his history,
> Looks like a dealer to me.
>
> [www.dankowskidetectors.com]
> ch.php?2,author=35045,match_type=USER_ID,match_dat
> es=0,match_threads=0

Could have said the same about you with all the hype you posted about the Fors Core, and many others. You guys are something else. I'm no dealer, just buy and try a lot of detectors over the last 48 years. If you don't like it, don't read the ads. You all act like a bunch of old biddies. You should love the new America that's coming. Heaven forbid if you're not part of the clique...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2020 07:02PM by TexHunter.
November 17, 2020 07:39PM
I am a detector dealer but only sell/wheel deal my personal units on the forums. TexHunter like myself likes to try different makes and models of detectors that doesn't make him a dealer, he is a good guy I have dealt with him.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2020 10:53PM by SkiWhiz.
November 17, 2020 08:00PM
Tex,
Least you could do is give us your perspective on the different units you have bought and used.

Have a nice day. winking smiley
November 20, 2020 12:05AM
I've been following a lot of you guys thru the years, never knew how you bought so many machines to try, after 20 plus years, and own 11 machines, I understand, these guys sell their machines for reasonable prices, they just want to try every one out, good for you if you can do it, my wife wouldn't let me haha, Tex, if I didn't have one already, I'd buy it, mine cost me more and mine was half price, this is a great machine, and a great price, be kind