Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Various Accessories For Sale

Posted by TexHunter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Various Accessories For Sale
May 20, 2021 06:30PM
I have the following accessories for sale to close out the last of my detecting equipment. It's been a great 49 years, but sadly my hunting days are over.

Zenport Hori Hori Style Soil Knife for sale. $20 shipped to lower 48.

Like new Garrett Finds Bag for sale. $12 shipped to lower 48.

Minelab FBS Charger for sale. $10 shipped to lower 48.

Not interested in trades.

Thanks for looking...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2021 09:50PM by TexHunter.
Re: Various Accessories For Sale
May 20, 2021 11:02PM
Sorry to hear you have to give up this great hobby Otto.---I wish the very best for you.-------Del
May 21, 2021 12:23AM
D&P-OR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry to hear you have to give up this great hobby
> Otto.---I wish the very best for you.-------Del

Thanks Del. I hate it, and have tried several times to keep going, but I've finally faced the fact that I just can't do it anymore. I can barely walk these days, and it's not getting any better. It's been the best hobby ever, and I wish everyone much success...
May 21, 2021 01:24AM
sorry to hear that! you have my sympathies.i know where you are coming from because I have
issues with my legs too.a lot of soreness and I have to push myself to keep going. if there was only some way for you to
keep going.i definitely can identify with what you are feeling.i am going to try to take some pounds off to see if it will make a difference.
less pressure on the joints.perhaps with the passage of time, and the laying low for a while, you might be able to start up again.best of luck!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
May 21, 2021 05:31AM
jmaryt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> sorry to hear that! you have my sympathies.i know
> where you are coming from because I have
> issues with my legs too.a lot of soreness and I ha
> ve to push myself to keep going. if there was only
> some way for you to
> keep going.i definitely can identify with what you
> are feeling.i am going to try to take some pounds
> off to see if it will make a difference.
> less pressure on the joints.perhaps with the passa
> ge of time, and the laying low for a while, you mi
> ght be able to start up again.best of luck!
>
> (h.h.!)
> j.t.

This has been going on for quite a while now with several sell offs, only to buy back and try again. That alone has been an expensive scenario. I only hope that something will change so I can feel like I can try again. Right now it's looking very doubtful, but I do appreciate the words of encouragement and luck. In the meantime, I wish everyone will stay healthy enough to continue enjoying this most enjoyable hobby...
May 21, 2021 12:34PM
Best of luck to you TEX.
May 21, 2021 12:35PM
amen brother! most of us are getting "long in the tooth" so to speak, and our glorious youthful
days are in the rear view mirror.all we can do is try to stay 'fit" as long as we can, and hope that it
will be good enough! again sorry to hear of your dilemma, and I hope that better days will come for you!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
May 21, 2021 03:08PM
Thanks Guys...
May 22, 2021 03:46PM
I bet you keep dat' Wilson ATD regardless, Don't see many dem' anymore.
May 23, 2021 09:07PM
Rechargeable EBL 1.5V Lithium-Ion Batteries w/Micro USB Charging Cable and Storage Box. Pending payment...