Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Deus 2 test quarter under foil

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Deus 2 test quarter under foil
December 24, 2021 06:54PM
Re: Deus 2 test quarter under foil
December 24, 2021 06:58PM
Got some tarsacci blood in it. Hmmmmm
December 24, 2021 07:04PM
basstrackerman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Got some tarsacci blood in it. Hmmmmm

that is the heads up comparison I'm waiting for
December 24, 2021 08:29PM
Now that's quite interesting! Would be nice to see what machines could pass or fail that test spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
December 24, 2021 09:21PM
Calabash----Try your Deus 1 and see if it can read on the quarter under the foil.----Cal_cobra Wrote:
> Now that's quite interesting! Would be nice to s
> ee what machines could pass or fail that test spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
December 24, 2021 10:27PM
Thanks. Needless to say, if he had shown the resulting TID, it wouldn't have read on quarter anymore. It would have been drawn down a bit.

So I wonder how the test would work when someone elects to pass round tabs too ?

I have been under grandstand bleachers (blt. 1920s) where there was an ocean of tabs and foil. So it was not a location to "be a hero" and look for nickels or gold rings. It was MANDATORY to knock out round tabs, and just shoot for silver.

So too is some turf-cherry picking, where.... you "kiss nickels goodbye". Would like to see Calabash test done with things like round, and then square tabs knocked out. Can he still get a dime ?
December 25, 2021 11:48AM
I've tried several times and the video is 'unavailable'.
December 25, 2021 12:20PM
I got the video earlier but as ozzie says--it is now "unavailable".------ozzie Wrote:
> I've tried several times and the video is 'unavail
> able'.