Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Video posted - Deus 2 owners who own or are buying the full headphones offered by vendor serious detecting for use with their WS6 module... Some useful info here

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
The headphones do work. I have a pair. The module though seems won't lock properly.
[www.seriousdetecting.com]

Some useful info here and could keep one from losing wireless headphone Ws6 module.
I have recommended to folks the headphone sets that serious detecting sells that are listed as being compatible with Deus 1 WS4 module.
I bought a pair of these.
Have received some feedback from one other buyer/user of these who has Deus 2.
There is a small but workable problem with these headphones.

The problem I have found is module is not locking all the way into the slot in headphones. Person could, not knowing while transporting their headphones with module installed and it could fall out. It could fall out as well as one is detecting too (Deus 2 can be real quiet) and one not realize.

I found a solution tonite.
Will post a video tomorrow.
My ws6 locks in the serious detecting headphones nicely now.

Cheers.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2022 02:10PM by tnsharpshooter.
I have seen that Grey Ghost Platinum list they work with the Deus 2 but have a much higher price.
Here's video explains headphone modification for proper WS6 wireless module fit.
[m.youtube.com]
Success story here slightly modifying the Quest headphones for proper WS6 fit/locking.

[m.youtube.com]