Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Equinox 800 & iron falsing

Posted by D&P-OR 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Equinox 800 & iron falsing
February 26, 2022 03:01AM
Pedlar....... your dirt sounds terrible! Are you sure that you do not have underground powerwires nearby? This is what it is sounding like...... to a fairly large extent.

Still....... I would not run the EQX into too much instability. A very mild amount (for YOUR local conditions)......is best suited.
February 26, 2022 03:35AM
Nope guaranteed no under ground power lines was virgin woods for at least 80 years minimum before building my house. Basically all of my sites are rural with no real development nearby. I'm thinking I may go for a sensitivity around 18 to 20 and see what recovery speed has moderate ground feed back
February 26, 2022 03:38AM
This is also why out of all detectors out there the tarsacci interests me the most if and when I have the funds for purchasing. It seems it is my best bet for my ground
February 26, 2022 03:59PM
Pedlar. Agree. I only wished someone with a Tarsacci...and a bit of skillset ... lived close enough to you.,.,.,., for you to see if the Tarsacci is the better answer.
Until then....................... in your case......................... I would recommend running a TRR of '4'...... and Sens as high as 'stable' conditions dictate.
February 26, 2022 04:21PM
Thanks Tom for all your help. Next time I go out I will see what sens I can run. And yes that would be nice to see if the tarsacci could cut through my dirt