Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Deus 2 9 inch coil

Posted by Mccrorysjewelry2 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Deus 2 9 inch coil
March 23, 2022 03:11AM
Got me Deus 2. Came with a 11 inch coil. I would rather have a 9 inch coil. Willing to trade coils if anyone is interested. The whole reason for me wanting the Deus was to hunt iron and trashy sites. That is probable 80% of my old sites. If interested please contact me. Thanks
Re: Deus 2 9 inch coil
March 24, 2022 11:10AM
the whole world is looking for a 9 coil ,xp are nuts for including 11s in the box
March 24, 2022 05:36PM
I got the 9" coil I wanted. . but NOT the headphones.. .I don't like the back phones, they don't fit me properly, my ears might be too low on my head lol.. . . .I ordered the conventional ones that cover the whole ear.

That original Deus must have been something, to have XP in a tizzy not being able to keep up with demands of the Deus2.

That slave unit on the back phones seems like it would come off too easy.

I haven't taken it for a spin yet . . .still working to learn my way around the key pad. . . . I'm getting the hang it.

I was casually testing it sitting in my recliner, trying out all the pre-set programs. Ya know, air testing with gold, coins, gold chains, alum slaw, etc. . .At a glance, I'm liking Deep HC so far.

The thing that dropped my jaw somewhat was when I ran a plain medium gold chain (links about 1/8" in dia).. (not balled up, no charms or clasps) in front of it . . .
it was sounding off at about 6"!! Oh Boy!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2022 05:38PM by ozzie.
March 25, 2022 11:46AM
The accessory 9" coil is as scarce as hens teeth at this time.