Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The Mighty Deus 2 with 9 inch coil.....

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
The Mighty Deus 2 with 9 inch coil.....
March 29, 2022 02:09AM
The mighty Deus 2 with 9 inch coil is a work of art. I have been very surprised at its performance in the roughest of sites. Sites I have been in numerous times before. All of these sites are mixed history with gobs of iron and quite a bit of modern trash. I have only been doing select digging. And yes pulling out finds that are IH conductivity level and higher. In these sites I have predominantly been using fast program with highest tone break set to 79-81 depending. These sites I have been in are smaller with landmarks nearby. I look forward to hearing what NASA Tom has to say about this setup. I see a trend using this setup in polluted sites. Matter a fact so far every site I have been to has produced but one. This one site, the owner scraped off around 3-5" of top soil off of with his bulldozer around 3 years ago. I still went to this site 3 times just to see what I could find. Again select digging. Audio nuance sure helps user out using this detector model. A real joy to use. I look forward to hearing other folks stories as they get acquainted and use their units.
Re: The Mighty Deus 2 with 9 inch coil.....
March 30, 2022 12:52AM
David........ I do not own a Deus-2.......... so I'm not intimately familiar with the set-up config's.