Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I put a Legend video on youtube

Posted by coinspader 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
I put a Legend video on youtube
April 15, 2022 07:45AM
Just did a hunt with the Legend, I found some old coins including silver, Woodbutcher lent me his machine to try out in my hunted out park and it did well. Would the Nox have found the same targets? probably. I did have to raise the coil to get a better response on some of the targets and some I didn't, In my opinion I think the Legend is hyper sensitive to ground changes and that might be why you have to lift the coil, does it have a tracking feature? If it doesn't maybe it should and that would improve it's performance. I know the ground where I hunt most of the time here in western PA can change after taking ten steps. I only used the Legend for one hunt so I am no judge of the machine yet but it found me old coins in a park the has been absolutely hammered by just about every metal detector you can think of plus it is full of modern trash and old iron. Enjoy the video if you choose to watch it, I used my iphone to film it and I won't do that again! It's back to the GoPro Hero 2 for me. smiling smiley [youtu.be]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2022 08:23AM by coinspader.
Re: I put a Legend video on youtube
April 15, 2022 01:36PM
Great video. It was great seeing the good finds coming with iffy signals. It was nice getting a bit of a high tone, checking with pinpoint to see if it was centered and digging non-ferrous targets.

Thank you for the video.
JCR
April 15, 2022 10:58PM
Enjoyed the video. Thanks

Chris
April 16, 2022 07:08AM
Just watched Quarter Hoarder explain all the settings on the Legend and saw that the Legend does indeed have ground tracking option, there goes my theory on why I had to lift the coil, hopefully version 1.07 will get rid of the last of the bugs.