Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Setting up Deus ll program to mimic CZ3d?

Posted by connortn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Setting up Deus ll program to mimic CZ3d?
July 03, 2022 12:11AM
Been long time from posting but check in once in a while. Still have my custom CZ6 Tom converted to CZ3d years ago and after reading a good bit about the Deus ll, I wondered if the customization would be flexible enough to set up a CZ3d profile in it. Tom may be able to nail down the fine tuning if possible. I understand the controls would definitely different but once set, I shouldn't need to monkey around with them unless I get bored.

I mainly use my detectors for beach hunting East Coast South Carolina areas when I vacation (which has been rare lately) and would like a lighter weight machine, just hate to give up the CZ3d's way of finding and ID'ing things.

Any suggestions? I know it's a lot of money for a detector but maybe I can sell some other toys. At 72 years old, don't need that many toys anyway.

Thanks...
Connor
Re: Setting up Deus ll program to mimic CZ3d?
July 03, 2022 01:44AM
Connor.........under normal circumstances...... I would be able to help; BUT......... I do not own/have a Deus-2. I am certain that the Deus-2 could be set up to be fairly close to the CZ-3D "old coins" program. It may not be exact; yet, probably fairly close.
July 03, 2022 02:00AM
Thanks for the quick reply Tom. If my boat comes in I may purchase one and have it delivered to you to toy with for a while. I don't know if other guys/gals here would be interested in donating maybe 50-100 each to you so that you could have one and give us the "truth and nothing but the truth" as the old detective guy use to say:-) . I would be willing to donate the first $100 dollars if there's any interest. I would look at it as a very good investment and appreciation for all you have done for all of us and me personally over the years.

Any interest if Tom's agreeable to it? No strings attached and the Deus would be Tom's to do as he pleases.

Connor
July 03, 2022 02:57PM
I would contribute....
July 03, 2022 08:51PM
You can set up the D2 do better than the CZ. D2 is way better at unmasking, as deep + , faster, lighter, and more options. It's not as simple as the CZ. If all this is ok with you, order one up. Would I sell my CZ, no, but I'm a sap, it found me a gold coin.
July 04, 2022 02:12AM
Connor........... I'm a bit shy on time; yet, I believe I could help. If I am limited on time...... I could perform all of this....... incrementally.
July 04, 2022 01:51PM
Thanks Techman. That's two of us willing to gift NASA Tom a donation towards the purchase a Deus ll for testing for us.

I have communicated with Tom and he was very grateful towards all who would do such a thing for him. He did not ask me to post this nor was this his ideal. I just think it would be a humble way of showing Tom our thanks and appreciation for all his work and dedication he has put forward on this forum. ...and think of it... we would have the easy part. All it's going to cost us is the price of a few hamburgers. Tom is the one the work would all fall on.

Let all who are interested in helping out post here so we can have an ideal of what we're looking at. Being that this was not Toms ideal, I would rather Tom not have to put his own personal funds in. If we get enough interest, we can all send Tom a donation via Paypal to him personally. That way everyone knows where their donation went.

I'm new at trying to set something up like this so please accept my apologizes if I step on someone's toes. If you have suggestions, I'm open to hearing them. Otherwise, let's hear from all the members here!

Thanks for reading...
Connortn