Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

TEST - Phorum Database Error

Posted by Cal_cobra 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
TEST - Phorum Database Error
August 19, 2022 09:36PM
I tried to post a link to my YouTube video, like I always have here in years past, but the forum software $h!ts the bed with a big error.

Everything's text, so no idea what it doesn't like and the error message isn't exactly forthcoming:

Phorum Database Error
Sorry, a Phorum database error occurred.
Please try again later!
Error:
Illegal mix of collations (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation '=' (1267): SELECT message_id FROM phorum_messages WHERE forum_id = 2 AND author ='Cal_cobra' AND subject ='Detecting in the BLAZING HOT Desert hot smiley' AND body ='​I had a business trip to a cyber security conference in Las Vegas last week and wove in a side trip to my Spanish outpost site. It\'s been hammered pretty hard for the past ten years or so, but I still managed to make some finds. It was hot as hell and the ground was parched bone dry. In my experience at this particular site, the Equinox tends to do better when the ground\'s damp versus bone dry, so I have hope that there could still be some future finds to be made during the winter or spring time, but it\'s definitely time to find a new site.\r\n\r\nDoes anyone have any idea what the button is I found at 1:05? It\'s a two piece, probably Civil War era more or less, and looks to represent some European Monarchy given the crown. \r\nI ruled out Spain and Mexico already, but couldn\'t find something similar. On another forum a member found a very similar English button, which it probably is (they loved their crowns in jolly ole England!).\r\n\r\n[youtu.be]\r\n\r\nGL and HH,\r\nCal' AND datestamp > 1660941334
Backtrace:
Function phorum_database_error called at
{path to Phorum}/include/db/mysql/mysqli.php:212
----
Function phorum_db_interact called at
{path to Phorum}/include/db/mysql.php:920
----
Function phorum_db_post_message called at
{path to Phorum}/include/posting/action_post.php:149
----
Function include called at
{path to Phorum}/posting.php:595
----
Re: TEST - Phorum Database Error
August 19, 2022 10:46PM
I was wondering why you didn't post your trek results here too.
Re: TEST - Phorum Database Error
August 20, 2022 02:41AM
Brian...... that would be a Web-master question/concern! If Wally does not see this any time soon........ you (or I) could PM him!