Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Legend vs Multi Kruzer

Posted by dgerst 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Legend vs Multi Kruzer
August 26, 2022 11:52PM
For people who've owned both. How much difference is there between the two? I currently have a MMK with a KR18C and an AF 28 coil. It's been an outstanding machine but I've been thinking about trying something different and the Legend seems like a logical choice. I've also considered a Tarsacci. My other regular use detectors are a Tejon, a Bandido 2 µMax, and a Deeptech Vista Warrior. Thanks!
JCR
Re: Legend vs Multi Kruzer
August 27, 2022 03:40AM
I have the Anfibio Multi which is very similar to the MMK. The Legend in my opinion has proven to be a more versatile & adjustable machine and is more refined in it's performance. TID is noticeably improved as is ground handling & EMI mitigation. The audio is just as intelligent and more pleasant to my ear. The Anfibio may have a slight edge in raw power IF you can run it hot. You can run the Legend hot to flat out almost all the time.
I am still using both machines & will continue to do so. I hope we will eventually get the same great coil selection for the Legend that the Anfibio/MMK has. The Legend is a real value for the price & it is still being improved. I am seriously considering getting a second one just to have an extra.

Chris
Re: Legend vs Multi Kruzer
August 28, 2022 09:12PM
I have the MMK and Legend and I think one way you could look at it is that you could make the Legend do everything the MMK can do but not vice versa.

The Legend has SMF which is a game changer if you hunt mineralized soils or salt water beaches. That said the MMK is a fantastic machine IMHO, it's great at unmasking, plenty deep, great build quality, and waterproof. It opened some sites up for me that my F75 LTD had already pounded with lots of new finds thumbs down