Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

3 videos demoing emi using Legend and Deus 2 at 35 feet apart and 120 feet apart

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
3 videos demoing emi using Legend and Deus 2 at 35 feet apart and 120 feet apart
September 14, 2022 12:43AM
First video detectors are 35 ft apart.
Second video detectors are 120 feet apart.
Third video the detectors are 120 ft apart except this time both detectors while conflicted were noise cancelled 5 times each to see if either would seek conflicted channel. Neither detector did.

[m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2022 01:05AM by tnsharpshooter.
Re: 3 videos demoing emi using Legend and Deus 2 at 35 feet apart and 120 feet apart
September 14, 2022 01:23AM
Spectacular videos.
Spectacular depiction!

Good capture ..... that the Legend never found a standardized Noise Cancel channel. It was a different channel each/every auto Noise Cancel search.
(((This will mean a bunch to you guys..... in the near-future))).
Re: 3 videos demoing emi using Legend and Deus 2 at 35 feet apart and 120 feet apart
September 14, 2022 01:42AM
An idea. For detector manufactuer.
Noise cancel picks cleanest channel. Or one of the cleanest channels.
Be nice if user could set time sampling by # of minutes. For example(s) 3 or 5 minutes.
And rate the actual channel that is selected for overall performance. Like on a scale. Poor, marginal, satisfactory, excellent and outstanding. So user could gauge at time of detecting and draw a reasonable conclusion as to should they come back and try again later hoping for better situation later on emi wise.

Cleanest channel tells me very little actually. Need more info.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2022 01:43AM by tnsharpshooter.
September 14, 2022 02:31AM
(((( .......................and what if cleanest channel is STILL a "shutdown...show-stopper" !!! ))))
September 14, 2022 04:51PM
NASA-Tom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> (((( .......................and what if cleanest
> channel is STILL a "shutdown...show-stopper" !!! )
> )))

That has been the issue with the Equinox Tom. If I have bad EMI, the noise cancel does nothing!
September 14, 2022 05:05PM
I've yet to find a place that I couldn't hunt due to EMI using the Legend. I can run the Legend wide open on sensitivity and it's as quiet as a church mouse. I could never do that with the Nox or Deus. By the way my ground is 3 bar dirt and I don't even get any mineral feedback with the sensitivity wide open.