Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Eric Foster

Posted by dewcon4414 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Eric Foster
December 03, 2022 04:42PM
I read that Eric Foster passed away. What a loss of knowledge and massive contributions for detecting.
Re: Eric Foster
December 03, 2022 04:56PM
One of Eric's greatest attributes was that he freely shared his knowledge with other people. He taught me and many others what he knew, so in reality his knowledge and contributions will continue on.
December 03, 2022 08:07PM
Sad to hear.

What a true pioneer in P.I.

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
December 04, 2022 01:42AM
Carl..... PRESS FORTH!!!!...... with P.I. inceptions!!!
(((What happened to AquaManta project)))???
December 04, 2022 11:41AM
Dang us old timers dropping like flies better keep that weight and Bp down.
December 04, 2022 03:35PM
Sugar is FOOD SOURCE for Cancer.
Fat is the HOUSE for Cancer.
January 07, 2023 10:06AM
Very sad to hear.
January 07, 2023 02:18PM
NASA-Tom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sugar is FOOD SOURCE for Cancer.
> Fat is the HOUSE for Cancer.

Never heard it put that way but it is very true!!!!!
January 08, 2023 01:58PM
Yet...... HONEY........(on the other hand) ........ is one of the absolute best foods for a Human.
Followed by sweet potatoes.
January 08, 2023 03:05PM
cancer here being a generic usage of the word...and excludes some/many forms...tomorrow will be my second round of chemo for lymphoma/leukemia...caused, most likely from my landscaper days with the usage of round-up, back in my 20s or some other similar long term chemical exposure that I am unaware of...nothing to do with lifestyle, diet, exercise or the like...just doing my job when I was younger
January 09, 2023 01:40AM
Scott........ I might have made it sound like sugar CAUSES cancer. It does not! BUT........ sugar is CANCER FOOD!
And fatty tissue is the campgrounds for most cancers.

PRAYERS coming your way for your condition!!!!!
January 09, 2023 02:10PM
My Prayers for you to Scott.
January 09, 2023 09:50PM
Tom, for the most part you are spot on...I knew what you were saying and wasn't going to post anything...until...you brought up honey...a major and enjoyable part of my daily diet for many years...now a 'no-no' until treatment ends (along with sushi)...unless I want to eat the pasteurized honey, which isn't the same thing or even much more than raw sugar..."raw" honey, however, has everything humans need to survive...and comes in many great flavors...can be eaten right form the jar or with just about anything else you are going to eat.
And thanks for the prayers guys they always are welcome and helpful.