Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Still learning the V3i

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Still learning the V3i
August 13, 2011 01:09AM
[www.findmall.com]

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: Still learning the V3i
August 13, 2011 01:56AM
Keep learning it Lawerenzo, I'm enjoying the process. I can also handle more detail, if you like.
August 13, 2011 03:21AM
More detail well when you have a detector that can be programed so much you have to be careful when too much is too much and not enough is holding you back...This machine is great at parks and hits hard on the upper VDI and so I come home with a lot of clad and a lot of clad spills. I am trying to get it to be a really good park and school hunter and I like that I can have tons of the same program tweaked and then save it and it changes and go back to the last program that may have worked. I would say to be a fast programer on this machine is asking a lot from me. The menue is very big and so you have to have a lot to remember and after my chemo it is hard to even get home sometimes.

But once you learn a few ways to get it to work for you at different turf then you can do it on the fly....

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

August 13, 2011 01:34PM
Just remember when the XLT firt hit the bricks it made heads spin, at least 10 books were written on it and it became a top seller for Whites for close to 20 years. Imagine I can see the same scenario for the V3 but only time will tell...I guess there are tweakers and those that prefer beep and dig and reading on this unit seems like its a tweakers dream...and a wallets nightmare.....
August 13, 2011 03:22PM
I wish that the analize screens really worked they are fun and do a little. But even having a better chance to find gold mixed in with trash, would have made this machine the true winner. We have moved up to the best unmasking machines like the G2 and LTD and T2... still a ways to go but I find a lot more relics this way. The V3i is a great machine..I don't get tired swinging it like I did with the At Pro and yes with all of the programs, you would need someone to help you to find the next step in getting it to work in you dirt or turf. So I go out each day when I have the energy and start to just make small changes and then save that and always start at my first program in case I do to much.

So not bad being able to save about 25 of my own tweaked programs and then going through all of the other programs that come with the machine and using them as a starting point to see what they can do.

My friend told me that he will now give me the V3i because he says it is keeping my mind off my fight with cancer and he is happy to see me learning and testing..but if I get a bone marrow transplant he wants to know if he can use it and take all of my hard work and start to find stuff. SO not a bad payoff...I thought he may have had a reasone to buy the machine I just didn't know he cared so much about my well being and my fight to beat this cancer..

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2011 01:52AM by Lawrenzo.
August 13, 2011 06:39PM
What a true friend!!!!!smiling smiley
August 14, 2011 12:05AM
Lawrenzo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wish that the analize screens really worked they
> are fun and do a little. But even having a better
> chance to find gold mixed in with trash, would
> have made this machine the true winner. We have
> moved up to the best unmasking machines like the
> G2 and LTD and T2... still a ways to go but I
> find a lot more relics this way. The V3i is a
> great machine..I don't get tired swinging it like
> I did with the At Pro and yes with all of the
> programs, you would need someone to help you to
> find the next step in getting it to work in you
> dirt or turf. So I go out each day when I have the
> energy and start to just make small changes and
> then save that and always start at my first
> program in case I do to much.
>
> So not bad being able to save about 25 of my own
> tweaked programs and then going through all of the
> other programs that come with the machine and
> using them as a starting point to see what they
> can do.
>
> My friend told me that he will now give me the V3i
> because he says it is keeping my mind off my fight
> with cancer and he is happy to see me learning and
> testing..but if I get a bone marrow transplant he
> wants to know if he can use it and take all of my
> heard work and start to find stuff. SO not a bad
> payoff...I thought he may have had a reasone to
> buy the machine I just didn't know he cared so
> much about my well being and my fight to beat this
> cancer..

god is not mocked:
for whatsoever a man soweth,that shall he also reap! gal. 6:7

your friend sits in "good" with the lord! he has good karma!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
August 14, 2011 06:08AM
Awesome friend there, Lawrenzo! Keep learning that machine, and God bless...

Steve