Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Manticore, Deus 2 and Tarsacci tests on hot dirt, etc

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Manticore, Deus 2 and Tarsacci tests on hot dirt, etc
March 05, 2023 03:31AM
Watch whole video. It starts off a little slow. Gets more interesting later.
Btw, Deus 2 might need to be tested again like it was here in coming days/weeks. Just to have a look see. If you get my drift.

Enjoy.
[m.youtube.com]
Re: Manticore, Deus 2 and Tarsacci tests on hot dirt, etc
March 05, 2023 04:18AM
I would love to see a comparison of these machines in their submerged salt water settings - "Surf & Sea Water" for the Manticore vs "Dive" for Deus 2!
March 07, 2023 12:29PM
David....... again....,,,,,,......a VERY good video demonstration of the 5 units. Actually............. BEST video yet; on the comparison/performance of the Tarsacci. In fact.......... this video should be posted on the Tarsacci thread. David........ do you have the time to do this?

I did NOT catch what Freq the guy was using on the Tarsacci. (This is important.....for bad dirt).
I am EXTREMELY anxious for the guy to get some hunt time with/on the Tarsacci....... AND an increased skillset with the Tarsacci..........with legitimate justification. This is what I have been preaching/teaching (about the Tarsacci) for a long time. And here is a video that is 'starting' to show the differences (of my preachings/teachings) ........ in regards to 'bad dirt'. I am NOT: "credit-seeking"....... but/rather; critically wanting to educate folks.......and....... importantly; give credit to Tarsacci/Dimitar for his 18-years on the drawing-board.....CREATING the Tarsacci MDT. NEVER to be forsaken.

I am SO glad the guy was swinging all the coils...... lengthwise....... down the length of the dirt tub.
I would like to see the guy put Sens on '4'........ on the Tarsacci..........,,,,,,,,,,and see what he thinks.

Once again........ I'll take the Manticore for nearly all of my normal/life hunting scenarios; yet, when dirt/mineralization gets bad........ only the Tarsacci makes the list.
Push that button back to 7" deep........... set the Tarsacci Sens on 3 (or 4).,.,.,.,.,.,.,., and see what you think.

If you think that head-to-head video comparisons are a waste of time (unimportant)......... this video should (once-and-for-all) put that thought to bed.
March 07, 2023 03:44PM
That soil and bedrock is nearly identical to what I have here in spots. Especially at the place I call bullet hill. Instead of having a tub of dirt...it's a 30 acre field full of civil war bullets. Its been my playground and 160 yr old test garden for the last 2 decades. When I first went to Culpeper, VA I had heard about the soil but I didn't know I already had a leg up on hunting in it...same type stuff I deal with at home. Pulse machines rule in it. But...machines like the T2 and F75 in their motion all metal modes do a pretty good job too. Don't laugh...but the Blisstool was another one that did quite well in it, although I don't think they are around any more. The Tarsacci did pretty good...the only thing I don't like about it is the audio. If it had audio like the Nox, Manticore, Legend, etc I'd probably still have one. When I get back from my Arkansas trip, I'm saving up for an Axiom just for places like that.
April 17, 2023 01:11PM
I love this video. Now I would like to know how this dirt might compare to the old schools where I hunt might compare. These schools have used coal as a main heat source for well over 100 years. Before there was an EPA to regulate the coal waste they discarded all over the school grounds. Some places are so polluted not even grass will grow. This waste material will attract to a magnet and range from sand to marble size with some even larger. Years ago I send a bag of this waste to Fishers Lab in Texas for them to evaluate but no joy there. The engineer stated to ground balance to the bag of waste and hunt. I've had some finds using the F75, White's V3i but most of the good gold rings and silver dimes have come from using the White's TDI Sl hands down.
Daniel, sounds like you have it figured out.
April 17, 2023 01:17PM
Mark.......yes. TDI is a Pulse Induction based platform....... and ...... via Time Domain......... will 'time-out' most (if not: all) hot-rocks.
April 18, 2023 12:27AM
>
> Once again........ I'll take the Manticore for nea
> rly all of my normal/life hunting scenarios; yet,
> when dirt/mineralization gets bad........ only the
> Tarsacci makes the list.
> Push that button back to 7" deep........... set th
> e Tarsacci Sens on 3 (or 4).,.,.,.,.,.,.,., and se
> e what you think.
>

Tom Exactly!!!

Tarsacci pays no attention to mineral when compared to any VLF it's no contest.

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
April 18, 2023 02:22AM
Keith...... REALLY glad to see you back!
You've been quiet!
How have you been doing with your Tarsacci?
April 18, 2023 11:11AM
=> White's TDI
April 20, 2023 06:37PM
NASA-Tom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Keith...... REALLY glad to see you back!
> You've been quiet!
> How have you been doing with your Tarsacci?

Hi Tom!!

I have dug some really DEEEEEP three ringers in red dirt with the Tarsacci like over a foot yet they have sounded really loud!!This is in my hard hunted areas know they were soil masked.

Also iron I have had luck pulling all sorts of full range conductive metals and sizes in iron being masked especially if it's bad dirt and iron mix.

I dug a railroad button in nails that was I know a good 10 inches down but sounded great eye opening.It was a cuff button!.

It's hard to see the power of the Tarsacci if you dont have mineral.

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
April 20, 2023 11:19PM
That's good to hear! Yes........ the MDT performance in 4-bar bad dirt.....is like the Manticore in my Florida dirt! A eye-opener.....that genuinely opens up old sites.