Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Two thumbs up for Tom's beach & relic DVD...

Posted by njnydigger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Two thumbs up for Tom's beach & relic DVD...
August 15, 2011 06:41PM
All I can say is WOW! I'd give it a higher rating, but, I don't have anymore thumbs, lol. I ordered it this past Thursday & received it today...double WOW!! Methinks Tom actually drove it up to NJ from Florida doing about 120 mph. smiling smiley

I only watched the beach hunting portion so far (2 DVD's - one beach hunting & the other relic hunting), but, am simply blown away. Sooooooooooo much stuff covered it certainly was 'information overload' as Tom likes to say. However, this seminar WASN'T intended to be like one of those cheap beach hunting books or DVD's one would get for free when ordering a detector or something. Rather, this was highly technical (yet still understandable) hunting information, tips & techniques galore on getting the most out of your beach hunting outings. This is NOT the type of DVD one would watch, put away on a shelf & go out and follow everything in one day. Instead, this is a tutorial that needs to 'sink in' over a period of time. Do one or two things recommended in the DVD on every hunt and master them over time. Soon enough you will have an arsenal of knowledge and wisdom to fall back on. Some of the many topics covered include; types of detectors, weather, beach & sand strata types, tides, micro jewelry hunting, etc.

Can't wait to watch the relic hunting portion!!!

For just $17 bucks for the DVD's, if a person utilized just ONE tip from the video and found a nice ring or a cool relic piece, the set has MORE than paid for itself IMHO...and no, I don't work for, nor am I related to Tom, lol.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Tom & say great job. HIGHLY recommended for fellow beach & relic hunters smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2011 06:46PM by njnydigger.
Re: Two thumbs up for Tom's beach & relic DVD...
August 16, 2011 12:58AM
Great DVD's Tom. I learned alot of good information that will help me advance further with my detecting skills, relic hunting and beach hunting. Wally good job on the video.
August 16, 2011 02:31AM
I keep hearing about this DVD ,But I don't see anywhere to order it at? So how do you go about ordering it? Thanks.
August 16, 2011 02:41AM
Scroll to the bottom of any page and you'll see a big box - ya can't miss it. "Tom Dankowski Seminar - Relic & Beach Hunting DVD Set". Click the box to order winking smiley
August 16, 2011 03:16AM
It touches a few topics that I cover in greater detail in a in-person....one-on-one training session.

Harold...... your pop-up /// spam-filters may be blocking you from seeing the ad.
August 16, 2011 10:48AM
I have both as seen at the bottom of this page. Is there another that I'm not aware of that is realeased or comming soon?
August 16, 2011 06:28PM
Thanks I found it and ordered it! Even though I'm mostly a old coin hunter I do enjoy good metal detecting DVD's in general. And the first one was so good and so much good information I'm sure I will still get some good tips. Besides with the price of gold I might start doing a little beach hunting around Lake michigan when the summer tourist season is over. I have a few buddys who really clean up doing that.
August 17, 2011 02:29AM
HAROLD,

Your DVD was put in the mail this morning you should have in a couple of days. I know you'll enjoy it and put it to good use.

Suncoast Wally