Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tom

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Tom
April 10, 2023 07:00PM
What are your thoughts on the Legend. How do I post photos? I can't get into flicker for a URL

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: Tom
April 10, 2023 11:23PM
LCPM....... this archaic "Phorum" engine...... is not very photo-friendly! I know the webmaster is always looking at cost-effective options to switch out of this dinosaur software.

As far as the Legend........ it is a very good detector (to include good ID)...... as long as you are not too concerned with overall depth performance. I still cherish the Nokta Impact over the Legend; yet, they are very close in performance. The Legend is a very rugged/robust unit......that can take a beating.
April 11, 2023 02:42AM
I kept my impulse but was hoping the multi frequency on the legend
may do a better job in a faster recovery speed. And maybe find more targets.
Also maybe get deeper targets with the lower frequency in M2. Also am interested in the
Iron filter if it can light up a target over iron. Like the recovery program

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

Impact Tom
April 11, 2023 02:42AM
Also maybe get deeper targets with the lower frequency in M2. Also am interested in the

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

NASA Tom
April 11, 2023 02:43AM

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

JCR
April 11, 2023 02:05PM
LowBoy, M2 is the higher kHz weighting for Park & Field on the Legend. M1 is lower weighted, M3 is even lower with the addition of conductive ground subtraction. The Beach multis are also lower weighted, MW being the lower of the two. Goldfield Multi is the highest weighted on the whole detector.

What type of soil mineralization do you have on your sites?

Chris
April 11, 2023 02:48PM
We have a mix being in the gold country but I
would say not heavy minerals.

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

April 21, 2023 02:30AM
Hi Lowboy,,,

If you wanna post pics go to this website/hosting service and upload the photos you wish to post then copy the url/s and paste them into your postings here. It’s a free service and you don’t even need to create an account if you don’t want to. I use it to post pics here.

[postimages.org]

Tom/mods - if this violates any rules please remove the link and my apologies in advance for breaking any rule.
April 22, 2023 01:54AM
MRH....... no...not at all !!!