Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Carpet of nails

Posted by markg 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Carpet of nails
April 17, 2023 02:01AM
This term is used quite a bit. What is definition of the phrase, carpet of nails?
Re: Carpet of nails
April 17, 2023 02:52AM
Usually in a area where a structure once stood.Like a house or barn any wooden structure held together with nails.

There will be iron hit's in the habitation area but when you get to where it becomes machine gun fire it will be the carpet of nail's structure area.

This is also where the goodies are hiding.people stayed mostly around the structures so this is where most of the goodies was lost over time. The problem is the carpet of nails associated with the structure mask the goodies and rapid fire constant barrage nail hit's can do a number on very high conductors even.Like making a silver dollar be unreadable at just a few inches deep.

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
April 17, 2023 12:20PM
Thanks for clarifying that for me.
April 17, 2023 01:12PM
Three (or more) nails underneath the coil.......at any given split-second.
April 17, 2023 01:19PM
Here's nail/iron challenged site.
If you don't want to watch entire video. Go to 3:37 time mark and watch briefly.

[m.youtube.com]
April 17, 2023 01:50PM
If you add old ceramic pieces and water... you don't find anything... also iron oxidation dust in soil masks everything.
April 18, 2023 12:30AM
Shelton Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you add old ceramic pieces and water... you don
> 't find anything... also iron oxidation dust in so
> il masks everything.

Yes fired red clay brick's and or pottery and iron oxide red dirt and rust and nails all mixed together and its like trying to hear a button with your metal detector while it's laying on the hood of a car.

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla