Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Looks like the new Fisher Impulse is built (Maybe Not confused smiley)

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Looks like the new Fisher Impulse is built (Maybe Not confused smiley)
May 06, 2023 01:23AM
[youtu.be]

Thanks for sending me the video Wayne

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2023 03:45AM by Keith Southern.
Re: Looks like the new Fisher Impulse is built
May 06, 2023 01:47AM
Looks mighty tough and I bet she can punch deep down in minerals/black sand, salt, red dirt, etc!
May 06, 2023 02:05AM
Hey Wayne yeah looks good for sure .

Here's something that caught my eye .

Pulse can go down to 7us.ought to be great on small beach gold if mineral will allow it to go that low .

Also pulse with disc is a game changer IF it works.

It's like it can really see in nails better than a VLF by P.I. nature .Fisher is calling it ZTS Zero Target Separation.

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2023 06:05PM by Keith Southern.
May 06, 2023 10:38AM
Yeaaa, Fisher is moving something new in hobby, finally.
May 06, 2023 11:22AM
Fisher's got a new toy!?!?!?
FINALLY........ Fisher is back-on-the-map!!!
I know they have been working on this particular project for years. (Decade)!
Let's hope/pray it is EVERY bit of what it should be......and that it's a screamer!

So.......we're not forced to buy it through some 'special' dealer..........with 'special' stipulations/requirements. , . , . , . , . through (only) Rick Kempf?
May 06, 2023 11:51AM
I see they're talking beach hunting machine but I would be wondering how it would do inland in bad ground (old schools where coal waste has been discarded). My TDI will see and respond to a gold rings surrounded by nails too.
May 06, 2023 04:34PM
That looks like the original 'Limited' version, with the small battery pack connected to the rear end of the shaft. The final version is apparently going to have the battery integrated in the shaft hardware somehow.
May 06, 2023 05:01PM
A marine detector that's not waterproof?
EDIT - I see now you can dunk it to 3 feet.
The battery life is 3.5 hours?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2023 10:34PM by khouse.
May 06, 2023 06:04PM
So Pimento you think it's the original 100 batch maybe left unsold?

Maybe Carl will chime in if he stops by.

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
May 06, 2023 06:06PM
Waterproof to 3ft deep. Not a diver but you can submerge the entire machine up to 3’ Available on kellyco site currently for $2k

[kellycodetectors.com]
May 06, 2023 06:43PM
For the extremely serious hunters and the wealthy. That leaves me out.
Oh, they have a gold version coming too.
May 06, 2023 07:39PM
"You think it's the original 100 batch maybe left unsold?"
I understand not all 100 were sold ( update: about 70 have been sold ), so it's very likely they've got enough parts etc to finish off the batch, maybe even with minor improvements?
First Texas have seemingly had a 'clear-out' recently, selling spares and such-like that have been sitting around, and the small batch of F70's being sold direct at a discount price.
So perhaps it's just a way of bringing in some money, that would otherwise be lost?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2023 09:24AM by Pimento.
May 06, 2023 08:17PM
Pimento Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "You think it's the original 100 batc
> h maybe left unsold?"

> I understand not all 100 were sold, so it's very l
> ikely they've got enough parts etc to finish off t
> he batch, maybe even with minor improvements?
> First Texas have seemingly had a 'clear-out' recen
> tly, selling spares and such-like that have been s
> itting around, and the small batch of F70's being
> sold direct at a discount price.
> So perhaps it's just a way of bringing in some mon
> ey, that would otherwise be lost?

Ah ok thank's for the reply.!

I've noticed T-2 classic's around 375.00

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
May 07, 2023 12:01AM
ZZZZZZZ> This Impulse unit makes me sleepy.
May 07, 2023 09:39AM
This project has been a real “pulse devil”. I agree Tom that was a real bad situation with one person selling them with conditions. IF they ever get this project right it could move detecting in another direction. It took a lot of flack the way it was marketed and cost some jobs. Fisher has really been pretty quiet since especially while others have been turning out machines.
May 07, 2023 11:07AM
I merely hope that it is not just simply: expensive leftover parts that were slapped together into a sellable package......so as to 'clear old inventory'......and partially recoup expenses.
Rather............... I hope/pray that FTP FINALLY gave Carl some headspace/respect......and gave him additional spotlight/funds/time ......to vest into this/his project....... and create a real-World: show-stopper/game-changer.
This would put FTP back on the map again.

I know (a few years ago)......there was some ....byproduct of chaos.... at FTP when they had to move across the street....to a bigger/better facility. Hopefully....that dust has cleared.....and 'normalcy' has reestablished ..... and new product can be invented.

Yes. If Carl drops in............ he may be able to shed-some-light............ and clear the rumors. Set the record straight.

Remember: Dr. Gerhard Fisher (in 1931) is the founding-father of everything we do....on this forum. I would like to see Fisher survive.
May 07, 2023 12:13PM
I agree Tom.
May 07, 2023 02:17PM
Pic may contain 2 geniuses.
[m.facebook.com]
May 08, 2023 12:04AM
Correct!
May 08, 2023 09:40AM
Have they showed it in a real time demo with real targets, with sound, and not just the narrator?
May 08, 2023 12:24PM
The question is how does that device work in tight iron conditions?
May 08, 2023 11:43PM
I was one of the original Fisher Impulse Limited buyers and from what I see... There is no difference in this new release. Same 3.5 hour battery, same short power cord, same knobs, depth of submersion, etc. Where is the "final" version with all the improvements?
May 09, 2023 08:53PM
okara gold Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was one of the original Fisher Impulse Limited b
> uyers and from what I see... There is no differenc
> e in this new release. Same 3.5 hour battery, same
> short power cord, same knobs, depth of submersion,
> etc. Where is the "final" version with all the imp
> rovements?

Yes, I believe I saw it at KellyCo before they shut down their showroom. Same unit there too. If memory serves, they (Fisher rep) was agreeable to selling it if someone was interested.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2023 08:55PM by Gary in Daytona.
May 10, 2023 08:31AM
Since this project started (no disrespect to anyone) Minelab and XP have been working hard on their multifrequencies VLF machine and come a long way also worth mentioning that since the beginning of the venture kilograms of gold silver and millions of coins has been removed from beaches.

The depth reached by those VLF are pretty crazy

i doubt that if you aint healthy and willing to dig 2 feet for a fishing weigth it will be a good investment.
Do go deep you need good digging tools which are heavy to do craters ,and the story of precise pintointing in most cases wont work as target move while digging and the sand cave in to the holes(s),not mentionning the size of the coil to fit in the crater smiling smiley

I believe than more important that the wet sand dry sand gold,most of it is in the water and only reachable by the divers.

RR

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2023 08:32AM by Rivers rat.
May 10, 2023 12:22PM
Yes....... the new Multi Frequencies have come a long way. Especially Manticore (and D2).
My rule-of-thumb still applies: In order for a PI to be time-effective on the beach...... it needs to be 40% deeper... and/or... 40% more sensitive to small gold.
I'm not sure a PI can do this. (((By hitting the ----40% greater----))) requirement.
May 10, 2023 07:48PM
I had the nox 800, the tarsacci,the D2 and i do have a Godscan 5c.

And spend lots of time on the beach in the UK and i had brass this week end with the 11" and i m fit hence why i am suspicious about the possibility of digging deeper..............

I hope progress will be made in the ID at depth.

RR
Re: Looks like the new Fisher Impulse is built (Maybe Not confused smiley)
May 13, 2023 08:57PM
I don’t know if fisher is back
With a beach detector that cost
Two grand nokata and minelab are trend setters

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
May 13, 2023 10:49PM
Fisher Impulse AQ Limited is what is implied "Limited"
It is by no mean mechanical perfect, but it does work well for what it was made, detecting Gold.
Even Gold chains with small links (have demonstrated that on a vidio floating around out there somewhere on Facebook)
However 22Ct Gold chains detect better than 14Ct and below.(also shown in the video.
In any case my Fisher AQ "Limited" used on our beaches in Oz is working just fine.
There was a few hurdles to overcome back when it was obtained. but it was worth it, big time !!
May 14, 2023 12:42AM
Thanks I’m a relic hunter and am just starting to use the legend with the two newer coils.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!