Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Deus 2 thoughts

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Deus 2 thoughts
September 22, 2023 03:10AM
It used more than 1 frequency with all the coils? Just looking for feedback
For relic hunting. Want more depth than the legend

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: Deus 2 thoughts
September 22, 2023 08:22PM
Yes..... Deus-2 is Simultaneous Multi Frequency.,.,.,.,., and uses more than one freq at the same time..... whilst in SMF.
September 22, 2023 08:38PM
So I'm thinking and I mean thinking about tossing me legend well maybe keeping it as a backup. I only relic hunt in somewhat mild ground...There is the Rutus...have no idea the retail the Nox 900 the deus 2 and the new minelab. What is a hunter to do..this will be the last detector I'm going to use. I don't like big coils to hunt with.

Thanks

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

September 23, 2023 12:04AM
The Dues-2 and the Manticore are fairly comparable. (I have slight bias more towards ML Manticore).
I still have some concerns about the Nexus.
Tarsacci with standard coil is also another VERY formidable option. , . , . , . especially for relic hunting.
September 23, 2023 12:26AM
How about the rutus Tom

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

September 23, 2023 01:14PM
LCPM........ I have my eyes (heavily) upon Nexus; yet, the specific data I am waiting to see/hear/receive-feedback......... is just not happening. (Maybe for a reason!!!)!!!

As far a Rutus......... I know even less about.

As it stands right now............ I have extreme faith in Dimitar Gargov & crew (that's Tarsacci).,.,.,.,.,.,., Minelab...........and XP. They 'cut-the-grade'.
Dimitar leads the way .... in bad dirt.
XP & Minelab lead the way in ID accuracy (assuming good dirt).
September 23, 2023 01:16PM
LCPM........ I have my eyes (heavily) upon Nexus; yet, the specific data I am waiting to see/hear/receive-feedback......... is just not happening. (Maybe for a reason!!!)!!!

As far a Rutus......... I know even less about.

As it stands right now............ I have extreme faith in Dimitar Gargov & crew (that's Tarsacci).,.,.,.,.,.,., Minelab...........and XP. They 'cut-the-grade'.
Dimitar leads the way .... in bad dirt.
XP & Minelab lead the way in ID accuracy (assuming good dirt).

(((This Msg is failing to 'post')))
JCR
September 23, 2023 04:10PM
My last post gave an error & ended up posting twice also.

Chris