Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Rutus

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Rutus
September 27, 2023 03:11PM
I have been looking at comparing the deus the legend the nox 900 and the manticore. It seems they all are close to finding targets in tests gardens and out in the field. I’m not sold on
Moving on from the legend with the new update coming. The rutus it seems all the reviews on YouTube and there are not
Many are all in another language. So does anyone have one? Any good links to English reviews. And and comparisons to the top detectors out there.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: Rutus
September 28, 2023 02:21AM
So many questions!-----Get a Deus 2!
September 28, 2023 03:51AM
D&P-OR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So many questions!-----Get a Deus 2!

I agree.
September 28, 2023 04:58AM
Something from testing Rutus VERSA in unmasking....
..I like to test detectors in unmasking detection on narrow old stone roads... where I have detected before and found several good small medieval coins...,,, and where you have the possibility to control the work of the coil very well and you eliminate the possibility of missing some part of the terrain detection.. these narrow paths are relatively heavily polluted with iron.... so finding other interesting targets is very difficult and you need a detector with really excellent unmasking - I would say better than the previous detectors...
....by the way, this path has already been accurately detected not only by me, but also by someone else in the past./.big and medium coins are completely missing on this path/.and you can only find targets masked by iron..
1.finding the first iron-masked coin

[www.youtube.com]

2.setting the Rutus VERSA detector for effective unmasking.. [youtube.com]

...Finding one masked target can be a coincidence... but finding several others masked by a target, here,... we can already talk about a really good unmasking of the detector... on this next video you can see the distance between two unmasked coins...

1. finding the second target - and unmasking between the iron..[youtube.com]..

2.excavation [youtu.be]

3.identifying the target
[youtube.com]

..and the distance between the two unmasked coins
[youtube.com]
September 28, 2023 04:59AM
....maybe someone noticed that in VERSA testing I use high discrimination... and PITCH type audio...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2023 04:50AM by EL NINO.
September 28, 2023 05:00AM
In my videos from VERSA, you can notice that even for the separation between the iron, I use a high discrimination set to + 26, in order to eliminate small but also large pieces of aluminum foil, and small pieces of non-ferrous waste... and so I can concentrate on concrete signals of small coins from +32 VDI, +40 VDI.. and more... without worrying about the separation of the detector in the iron...
?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2023 04:47AM by EL NINO.
JCR
September 28, 2023 01:09PM
Very encouraging. Thanks for posting.

Chris