Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SOLD -- Garrett AT Pro, with 5x8 and 8.5x11 coils...**PRICE REDUCED $330, or $375 w/carbon fiber shaft**

Posted by steveg 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Hey all!

I have a very nice Garrett AT Pro, available for sale. I bought it a few years ago from a good friend who used it lightly; I needed an AT Pro on hand, while I was designing the carbon-fiber Garrett shafts I now sell, and that's how I came to own it. It has sat in my closet ever since (never used), and so I've decided it's time to pass it onto someone who is interested.

It's in really good cosmetic shape, and proper working order; it will include both the stock 8.5" x 11" coil, and the 5" x 8" coil, plus the original Garrett MS-2 headphones (also in terrific shape), and the owner's manual.

I'm asking $350 $330 plus shipping for the package.

I would also be willing to add to the package a new, two-piece carbon-fiber lower shaft assembly (middle and lower shaft), in your choice of black, or any of the color options, for an additional $50 $45, if interested in that option.

In addition to the pictures attached below, I'm happy to send any other specific picture you may wish to see.

Thanks!

Steve

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2023 03:05PM by steveg.
JCR
Re: For Sale -- Garrett AT Pro, with 5x8 and 8.5x11 coils...
October 14, 2023 08:00PM
That's a good deal for someone. The AT Pro is a good general purpose machine with above average audio.

Chris
SOLD. Thank you!
SOLD.