Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Phorum Issues Will Be Addressed SOON.

Posted by wildwally1 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Phorum Issues Will Be Addressed SOON.
November 27, 2023 01:19AM
To All,

The forum (powered by Phorum) has been having software issues. The Phorum software that runs this site needs the latest stable version installed. This will take some time and I still have a full time job and the Holiday Season complicates my available time resources. I hope that on Friday, December 1st I will have an opportunity to update the forum's Phorum software. I hope this will work. The site may be down for a significant portion of December 1st. The data base for this site has been running for over 15 years, the current Phorum version says there are no data base issues, but the site is having issues. I will keep everyone posted on what is happening.
Re: Phorum Issues Will Be Addressed SOON.
November 27, 2023 01:45AM
Wally,

THANK YOU for looking into this, and working to make the upgrade. It is VERY much appreciated. It sounds like you are really busy, and so I for one am particularly thankful for your efforts!

Steve
November 27, 2023 03:17AM
Thank you Sir.
November 27, 2023 11:55AM
THANKS Wally!!! We gotta stop the hemorrhaging death-spiral rapid loss of folks/posters on this forum! And I know there are folks that would/could be willing to help.......... should the need arise.
November 27, 2023 07:56PM
Wally,

I for one would be willing to help in whatever way I could; I'm not the most tech savvy person here, I'm sure (a very small amount of html ability at best), but more than willing to pitch in in whatever way I'm able, if you need a hand. And I have a couple of friends/family members who are QUITE tech savvy, who could potentially help advise, if a problem of some sort arises. Meanwhile, I would also be glad to solicit help (via a forum post) from any members here who might have the know-how to pitch in.

POINT BEING, if you need help in some way, I'd be glad to assist in whatever way I am capable, and to help potentially enlist others more capable than I...

Thank you!

Steve
November 27, 2023 08:29PM
Finally got logged back in...Thanks

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold