Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What do you think of your Manticore

Posted by Tom B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
What do you think of your Manticore
January 26, 2024 10:19PM
I just purchased a new Manticore, with extra 8" coil.

For people that have been using the Manticore, how do you like it

I have been detecting for 25 years, I used the Equinox 900, Deus 1, and Deus 2, so I am looking forward to warmer weather to play with the Manticore.
cjc
Re: What do you think of your Manticore
January 28, 2024 06:48PM
slick and strong processing pushes a lot of the alloys down, graph show anything corroded--this machine is a gold huners dream. all the crud that NOX hunters have to dig is obvious. graph also shows how well a response stands out from the ground so weak foils are also recognizable. cjc
cjc
January 28, 2024 06:50PM
slick and strong processing pushes a lot of the alloys down, graph show anything corroded--this machine is a gold huners dream. all the crud that NOX hunters have to dig is obvious. graph also shows how well a response stands out from the ground so weak foils are also recognizable. aftter 4 or 5 leakers (loste count!) with he NOX I have zero complaints with the Manti. cjc
January 29, 2024 01:05PM
Still getting a feel for it.
January 30, 2024 04:11PM
Still learning it, but I love it. Its very deep, and great separation. I found a fair amount of old coins in pounded parks. I really like the target trace .