Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Fisher F70 kudos

Posted by Coinseeker 78 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fisher F70 kudos
September 07, 2011 02:56AM
I have had my Fisher F70 for about a month and want to say it is the finest Metal detector I have used in the 5 years I have been detecting. I have owned the Minelab Explorer SE, Whites MXT, Titan 3000 and the Bounty Hunter Quick Silver. I have found a lot of Civil War artifacts,Indian Artifacts Silver coins and jewelry. The F70 has provided me with Silver coins including a key date dime Indian head penny along with many Wheat pennies. A colonial shoe buckle and various other collectors items. all in the first month of using it. The machine is very comfortable to use and user friendly And I believe out performs my Minelab SE. It seems perfect for this soil we have in Indiana. However, There is a reason for my success with this detector and that is the Tom Dankowski forum. This forum has let me hit the road running with a multitude of help on operating this system. My thanks to Tom and all the contributors to this forum you have made learning this detector a joy and is the best forum out there. I only hope I can help someone on this forum in the future.

Thanks to all of you,
Coinseeker 78

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2011 03:41AM by Coinseeker 78.
Re: Fisher F70 kudos
September 07, 2011 10:11AM
By virtue of validating this forum..... and the data provided herein..... aids in testimonial justification for others 'usefulness' and 'added-value' of this web-site. Thanks for taking the time to express. Glad it's helpful/useful.
September 07, 2011 11:47AM
You're in Indiana? I used to hunt the Loogootee, Odon, Washington, Vincennes area hard back in the '90's. The South Bend area in the 80's. I've got some great places I cleaned out with the ole 1265 that I am can't wait to run my F-70 over. If only I can find the time for a good road trip. Life is way to short!
September 07, 2011 05:45PM
It must be me...I swear by Explorers and CZ's but as far as F units they just gave me a headache, have to admit they are light and guess thats why they make Fords and Chevys and red and blue ones also etc....good luck in your ventures.....