Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Suncoast Research & Recovery Dankowski DVD

Posted by Suncoast Wally 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Suncoast Research & Recovery Dankowski DVD
October 25, 2011 03:11AM
Forum mates,

For your information the 2 DVD set, Relic & Beach hunting seminar put on by Tom Dankowski and produced by Suncoast Research & Recovery Club has sold out except for 2 sets. We will be disbabling the Pay Pal account to avoid someone ordering some that I couldn't provide. I considered pressing more but sales have slowed to the point that it wouldn't be economically feasible to do so.

I would certainly be glad to undertake a similar project if the opportunity arises and the probability of a successful conclusion exists. Obviously it would have to be something that could further Tom's cause and your education toward better inteligent detecting.

Thank you for your past patronage!
Suncoast Wally
Wally Swartz
wdsthr@tampabay.rr.com

Anyone interested in one of the DVD sets call me and we can work something out (727) 544-5574
Re: Suncoast Research & Recovery Dankowski DVD
October 25, 2011 07:15AM
A pretty cost effective solution would be to digitize it (rip it) and upload it to ITunes or the like and make it available for download. It would also come back in search results on ITunes for people wanting that - free advertising.

I did buy a copy though. I don't think pirating would be a problem with those who know of Tom, outside of that yes, but again that is like free advertising of sorts.

EMS
October 25, 2011 11:14PM
My past suggestion still stands..........Amazon.........use Fisher/Teknetics/metal detector in title/product description so it comes up in searches.
October 30, 2011 03:40AM
All Suncoast R&R club Dankowski Seminar DVD's have now been sold. Once again thanks to all for your patronage and hopefully sometime we will get a chance to do something similar that we all can benefit from!

Suncoast Wally