Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Been watching to see if anyone talks about the new Tesoro Lobo on the other forum's

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Been watching to see if anyone talks about the new Tesoro Lobo on the other forum's
November 27, 2011 08:39PM
but the Tesoro enthusiast must be sleeping.....LOL!

I saw this I think it was last week and have been waiting for some talk but non yet that I can find...

Looks like the same Lobo Just in gray and new battery test....But you just never know what could be under the hood....One small tweak could mean alot..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Keith
Re: Been watching to see if anyone talks about the new Tesoro Lobo on the other forum's
November 27, 2011 10:25PM
Yeah, I thought I seen a picture of a grey colored Lobo a few days ago Keith.----Never did hear any info or talk about it though so just thought I must have been going color blind! ha ha--------Del
JR
Re: Been watching to see if anyone talks about the new Tesoro Lobo on the other forum's
November 28, 2011 12:08AM
Tesoro changed the colors to bring the graphics of the Lobo SuperTRAQf more in line with their other offerings. Other than the battery test change, dealers were told it is as good as it always has been. There were no hints of changes. There is no serial number cut off that I am aware of and they will use up the brown cases they have.
November 28, 2011 05:50PM
if tesoro brought out a new machine it would be front page news all around the world its been so long .
November 28, 2011 08:53PM
I know Tosoros are light, but that looks like a straight shaft opportunity there. I know a few people who use Tosoros for competition hunts.

Dew
November 28, 2011 10:52PM
Anyone swing this unit. Balance looks....ummmm.....uncomfortable where the control box is located.
November 28, 2011 11:14PM
I myself would like to hear more about the tesoro machines from users. They look like they would be in line with the cz's as far as depth.
Here's mine on a straight rod.

By civilwarrelics at 2011-11-28

Keith
November 29, 2011 11:15PM
Nothing against Tesoro's ozzie but traditionally never been a deep unit with older models and won't come close to a CZ for raw depth even though the Tejon,Vaquero, Cibola beep and dig basically relic units are deeper but just can't compare to a CZ depthwise...They do like gold jewelry and are fast units that pinpoint well making them good planted hunt units. Having said the above some of the older notch units such as the Golden Sabre 11 and Pantera will hit small gold jewelry that most units won't even see and of course their warranties and service after the sale are sure top of the line and much easier on the wallet than many other manufacturers....
I know for sure if I lived in gold nugget country a Tesoro nugget unit would be my choice...
November 30, 2011 12:46AM
Thanks for setting me straight Dan. It was just a hunch.
December 03, 2011 01:25PM
The Compadre hit's pretty nicely on small gold jewelry .....Not tremendously deep, but great just the same on small gold .....Jim