Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What happened to Mike Scott??

Posted by sonny(IN) 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
What happened to Mike Scott??
January 12, 2012 05:41PM
he use to post here occassionally and sometimes even resove a problem. Is he still with First Texas? Someone in his position should be able to solve some problems for users. Actually this is why I more or less got away from Fisher equipment due to the unsatisfactory service I read about. (more than once)... Always made me wonder if I was next. Good luck with your CZ
Re: What happened to Mike Scott??
January 12, 2012 06:06PM
Funny you should ask.

I had just read this and was and was on the phone with Daniel Snell and David Johnson discussing this CZ issue.

Mike
January 12, 2012 06:17PM
Great. you have helped many people in the past. Glad to see you that you are still here posting. People like you are what can make the difference in getting things done. I know from experience that you can make a difference.. glad that you posted as I am sure all the other are happy as well. Hope all is going good with you.. thanks again..
January 12, 2012 10:00PM
I hope the CZ 'issue' is that FT will keep making them and servicing them !!!!
January 13, 2012 05:51AM
Mike is still around. He just did a post on FMall regarding the extension of the holiday sale on Fisher F75's/T2's. And he just posted here to try and help TracyJM out with a repair issue.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2012 05:56AM by TerraDigger.